• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    Since when does 3 or 4 people encompass everyone?

A figure of speech taking in the wrong way. This is all i see on unread posts.
    just stating the fact that it's anoying how pathetic some grown men and women can be in times like this.. The reason everything is "sold out" or "priced to high" is because all the sheep in the world following what their "boss" (OBAMA) wants them to do. :twocents:

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Besides getting a pat on the back from the libs, it could be to remove themselves from the possibility of selling to a would-be copycat. If they were associated with a copycat, they'd be hurting for a while.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The Castleton Dicks was originally a brand new store across 465 from the mall opened for less than 30 days. Dicks bought out Galyans, closed the new Dicks and re signed the Castleton Square store. Guess they were only interested in the Galyans mall locations and no competition. I miss Galyans:rolleyes:
    I miss Galyans too. And as THard6 said, Dick's really didn't have much of a gun department anyway. The only gun I ever bought from them was one of the cheap Black Friday 10/22's. Dick's is mostly (in my opinion) a clothing and shoe store with a little bit of (high priced) sporting goods sprinkled about.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Besides getting a pat on the back from the libs, it could be to remove themselves from the possibility of selling to a would-be copycat. If they were associated with a copycat, they'd be hurting for a while.
    I think that's a lot of it. Reportedly the Connecticut shooter had tried to purchase a gun from them shortly before the shooting. But you have to ask yourself, if some nut case went berserk with a tent stake, would they stop selling tents?

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I think that's a lot of it. Reportedly the Connecticut shooter had tried to purchase a gun from them shortly before the shooting. But you have to ask yourself, if some nut case went berserk with a tent stake, would they stop selling tents?

Hope he wasn't wearing overpriced tennis shoes or nike/under armour apparel when he went on a rampage, or Dicks might have to close their doors.

Top Bottom