• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/09/us/dennis-hastert-molested-at-least-four-boys-prosecutors-say.html

Prosecutors Urge Prison Sentence for Dennis Hastert - NBC News

Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert sought to hide sex abuse of 14-year-old, prosecutors say - LA Times

Federal prosecutors on Friday for the first time provided details of sexual abuse allegations against J. Dennis Hastert, the former speaker of the House, asserting that he molested at least four boys, as young as 14, when he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades ago.

Mr. Hastert, 74, is not charged with the incidents of abuse because of statutes of limitation, prosecutors said, but he was accused last year of illegally structuring bank withdrawals for money he was paying to one of his victims in an effort to hide the abuse. He pleaded guilty in October to the banking violation, and suffered a stroke in November while awaiting sentencing, now set for later this month.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    There are some things that should not fall under any statute of limitations - molesting young boys is one of them in my opinion.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    If he had been a Democrat, that would've already been pointed out.

I believe the least 4 in the title suggests that, if not post 3-5 address it. Maybe the OP should have titled the thread NO GOOD REPUBLICAN ONLY CHARGED WITH 4 OUT OF MANY UNKNOWN MOLESTATIONS." :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe the least 4 in the title suggests that, if not post 3-5 address it. Maybe the OP should have titled the thread NO GOOD REPUBLICAN ONLY CHARGED WITH 4 OUT OF MANY UNKNOWN MOLESTATIONS." :dunno:

Hop, I honestly don't know what you're trying to say. The first sentence has me baffled.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If he were a democrat, his wife might be in position to run for president now.

Ok, my fault for the derailment (tho the point is valid).
    Getting back on topic, I just don't see the attraction to children. And when a man molests boys, does that indicate homosexual tendencies? I just don't get it.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Hop, I honestly don't know what you're trying to say. The first sentence has me baffled.

I thought you were implying that had Hastert been a democrat that it would have been brought up sooner that it was more than likely more than 4 boys molested. The title of the thread states "Hastert molested least four boys" meaning there could be more but we can only prove 4 at this point. OK, that is my interpretation. And post 3, 4, & 5 are about most likely more.

There are too many stories about older men in power getting brought to justice after a long lifetime of abusing others.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ok, my fault for the derailment (tho the point is valid).
    Getting back on topic, I just don't see the attraction to children. And when a man molests boys, does that indicate homosexual tendencies? I just don't get it.

I don't "get" anything other than being attracted to women. I can't imagine anything else.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I will not speak for all Catholics, but as someone that was raised Catholic, I can safely say **** you.

Lol
    :popcorn:

There's a joke that I want to say, but I'm not touching this train wreck.

Kut (watches.... oh, and is a Baptist)

Top Bottom