• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    My wife works for the state. Her paycheck on January 2nd was already hit with the tax increase....and the hours she worked to make that paycheck were from the previous year lmao. And she voted for Bama too..... I laughed at her. "How is that change working for you baby?"

mikedippert

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I have been expecting this increase since the "holiday" went into effect. Granted my income has more than doubled in that time period, so the loss is more noticable than my previous gain. I can't wait till the Obamacare non-tax goes into effect.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Will the dems suffer in silence, or complain really loud? We shall see...

Or, they could continue to blame everything negative on Bush. :rolleyes:

David71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Will the dems suffer in silence, or complain really loud? We shall see...

Or, they could continue to blame everything negative on Bush. :rolleyes:

they will be told that it didn't really happen, then go on blindly just as before...sheep

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Landlord: I am decreasing rent 2% a month for one year. After that, rent will return to normal.

INGO: Cool!

One year later....

INGO: WTF why did you raise my rent by 2%???? Communist!!!!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Obama: I'm not going to raise taxes on the middle class

January 2013: Taxes go up when they could have stayed the same. Failure to extend the decrease = increased taxes

Obama fanboys: There isn't an increase in taxes. The smaller paycheck you are receiving is an illusion.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Landlord: I am decreasing rent 2% a month for one year. After that, rent will return to normal.

INGO: Cool!

One year later....

INGO: WTF why did you raise my rent by 2%???? Communist!!!!

Yes, it is clear that it was a temporary decrease, most of us get that. However, it is still painful when you realize that our paychecks were reduced at a time when the cost of living is continuing to skyrocket and the increase will, in part, go to support tax breaks for Hollywood movies, the Puerto Rican rum industry, racetracks, etc.

And, by your own logic the government reduced our tax brackets in the past. So, if Obama now came forward and said "that was temporary, we're bumping them back up," are you saying you'd be okay with that?

mik1202002

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Feb 12, 2009
    Greencastle
    Your money is going into your Social Security account...you know, the "lock box". It'll be waiting for you to enjoy in your golden years.

:D

I won't see it, my retirement age will be 82...83...ahh probably 87. That sounds good. Plus by raising the rate back to 6.2% social security will be around till 2018 and not 2017 or whatever it is.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eh, don't you guys know we're not likely to make it to retirement age anyway due to the crazy/high risk hobby we're engaged in?

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I can't tell you how many Democrats I tried to tell how this would happen, but they kept their stupid noses in the air and thought I was full of it. Now, some of them actually have the balls to say its because of the Republicans plan in the House that made our taxes go up. I do not get these stupid people, and how two dimensionally minded they really are.

I guess that is why people like Obama, and his kind, keep getting re-elected. This is a mistake we all pay for.

digitalphoenix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    In a cornfield.
    Don't worry dumbocrats, he's got more goodies in the bag for himself in the future.
    obama-u-mad-tho.jpg

toppgunnz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Indiana
    As always, when it's time to pay up, it "trickles down" to the middle class. Take my money, then force the hand of America's backbone to pass their tax increases on to the consumers.

Top Bottom