• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I don't want to hi jack my threat. That has nothing much related to this thread but it looks like my AR build is going to be a baby gift to myself. I am at the hospital now with my wife and we are waiting to meet our little girl.

That's awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Now you definately need to build that gnu now that you're going to have a daughter. I brought new black rifle home one night and told my wife that I bought my little girl a pony. I showed her where the pony was engraved on the lower receiver and she just gave me that disapproving wife look, but it was funny. Now you have a daughter you're also going to need a shovel for when you use that AR on the boys.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I don't want to hi jack my threat. That has nothing much related to this thread but it looks like my AR build is going to be a baby gift to myself. I am at the hospital now with my wife and we are waiting to meet our little girl.

Wait til you get to teach her to shoot. My daughter told her teacher that her favorite memory was when I took her shooting. Need to take her again, but she is in a uber hyper and obstinate phase.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I'm playing the cart game right now with a full set-up from PSA and I think a guy from work is just going to double what I get for one of his own. The prices are great. I'm looking at a 20" as in my mind that's the only "cool" AR. I'm wondering if we order two full rifle kits plus two lowers, magazines, etc are there discounts on shipping (placed as a single large order)? I'd like to minimize that and get it all from one place if possible. Also, can we do the MOE upgrades on rifle kits even if the MOE option isn't specifically spelled out.

I'll second the "thanks" for being part of a local forum.

Top Bottom