• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Got it done with the .270 this morning in VA. I'll post the pic once Imgur works for me. Decent 5 point.

Here's the buck I shot yesterday...
    eEZbMXh.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I feel your pain Adam. We've got one that's built a damn on what was a small creek we had to cross to hunt a stand. Now we either have to wear hip waders or try to make it across a log, neither of which I'm too crazy about. I will say the beaver created one heck of a wood duck sanctuary though. The first time we hunted it this year there must have been 30+ of them in there.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Punched 2 tags this moring.

The buck is 140 +/-

Congrats! Nice buck! Glad to see you got the monkey off your back. I lost the 69 acre woods I've been hunting for the last 20 years. Had to hunt my own property. 90' wide by 900' deep. Saw a buck and doe opening day, and a tiny little one bedded down 10 yards in front of me. On Monday the 16th, I took a nice doe that walked through the opening in the fence from the woods adjacent to my property. Less than a minute later, a small 6 point started sniffing and pawing at her. That lasted like 20 minutes. Looked just like the little buck in your second picture. I could have shot him over and over. Only needed one deer though.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Couldn’t believe how many bucks I saw out chasing does just on my drive to work this morning! They haven’t all gone nocturnal!

I’m headed back out this weekend, although goose season reopening has kinda shifted my focus.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Ive been battling beavers. Ive had them pull out of traps 4 times. Missed one with my bow. Smoked 3 with the 6x45 and thermal.

They smoked my standing corn plot. I'm getting even though.

Are you sure that's not just a REALLY big aggressive buck rub? :laugh:

Top Bottom