• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Where was my small business tax cut BO? I must have missed it.
    You're not one of his pals.

BHO is real heavy on details on how his plan is going to work in the next four years, and why it's going to grow the economy, where it didn't in the first four years.

What did Einstein say about insanity?

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Hrm, so far I think Obama is kicking his butt this round. I still can't believe we wound up with Mitt.... :sigh:

Although the "gas was cheaper because the economy was bad" line had me scratching my head...lol

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    God, I hate both of these guys... Romney sounds like a Democrat. Did he just turn his back on "trickle down" economics? Ugh.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hrm, so far I think Obama is kicking his butt this round. I still can't believe we wound up with Mitt.... :sigh:

Although the "gas was cheaper because the economy was bad" line had me scratching my head...lol

I want to punch myself in the face with these two...

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I have heard both of these candidates speaking about how they are going to create jobs. The government does not "create" jobs, the business owner does.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I have heard both of these candidates speaking about how they are going to create jobs. The government does not "create" jobs, the business owner does.

I agree, get out of my way and I'll create a ton of jobs. As a small business owner the government is my biggest obstacle. I've never had a government hand-out but believe Romney will drive this country straight into hell. His #'s don't add up to anything resembling something coherent and workable. The bottom line is NOBODY has a solid idea on how to fix this mess.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I agree, get out of my way and I'll create a ton of jobs. As a small business owner the government is my biggest obstacle. I've never had a government hand-out but believe Romney will drive this country straight into hell. His #'s don't add up to anything resembling something coherent and workable. The bottom line is NOBODY has a solid idea on how to fix this mess.

Based on the past four years, where are we headed now?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Now Romney talking affirmative action???!!!
    "Why do we have any women?"

Who's the liberal again, cause I can't tell?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Obstacle hell. The federal government has single-handedly come *this* close to destroying my entire industry.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Based on the past four years, where are we headed now?

Honestly, I feel that we have turned the corner on this mess but we have a LONG way to go and some hard choices to make. We were headed to disaster with the auto industry and some wars to pay for. I feel that Obama got us through those and got us back on track. I feel that 4 more years of O will be better for us than 4 of R. R is just so mis-guided and wrong with everything he says. He doesn't even answer questions with real answers and I think that's because he doesn't KNOW the facts behind how his plans will actually work.

Top Bottom