Oct 5, 2012
    552172_405254946178679_877743562_n.jpg

DEAD ON

John James

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    No, the pill on the right is .001% less dosage than the pill on the left.

Dang it... I missed that.

Give me that one then so I can claim to embrace reality!

The picture should have a talking head pointing out the significant differences between the two. Otherwise, people may think the pills are the same. Perhaps the time has come for a federal law to require such disclosure.... free thinking is dangerous.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Everyone looks forward to a good long awaited #2 every now and again. If history repeats like it does at my house, the best you can hope for is a good feeling and a room full of stink left behind when it is all over. Better bring a magazine so you don't feel like you've totally waisted your time.

I'm not really that bitter and cynical, I just couldn't pass up the chance to draw the humerus analogy.

John James

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Everyone looks forward to a good long awaited #2 every now and again. If history repeats like it does at my house, the best you can hope for is a good feeling and a room full of stink left behind when it is all over. Better bring a magazine so you don't feel like you've totally waisted your time.

I'm not really that bitter and cynical, I just couldn't pass up the chance to draw the humerus analogy.

I can guarantee you that history will repeat itself.

It already is.... just look at the party candidate.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    I would hope that Romney does not stray far from his last debate tactics and handles the pres like he did in the first debate. I think if Romney strikes well at the start, the pres will either come unhinged or settle in disconnected like he was in the last debate...

As I have stated on another thread, Romney has had more debate experience and appeared to have learned from his earlier failures if the last debate is any indication.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looks like the people's town hall event, where cititzens (independent voters) were supposed to be the folks who got the spotlight for a few moments to ask unfiltered questions is turning into a HIGHLY MODERATED ego boosting event for the big headed Candy Crowley. She had previously stated that she would inject her own follow ups instead of allowing the citizens to do it. Then she said that all the questions had to be submitted in advance, and she would pick. BOTH of the campaigns objected, the womens groups and media elites fought back, and now the rules have had an 11th hour change.

So the new rules ALLOW Candy Crowley and her bloated ego to rephrase questions, insert questions, do her own follow ups, and basically steal the show . . . while at the same time minimizing the importance of the average citizen while maximizing her position within the media elite.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    CNN? My expectations for the quality of moderation couldn't have been any lower, anyhow.

Looks like the people's town hall event, where cititzens (independent voters) were supposed to be the folks who got the spotlight for a few moments to ask unfiltered questions is turning into a HIGHLY MODERATED ego boosting event for the big headed Candy Crowley. She had previously stated that she would inject her own follow ups instead of allowing the citizens to do it. Then she said that all the questions had to be submitted in advance, and she would pick. BOTH of the campaigns objected, the womens groups and media elites fought back, and now the rules have had an 11th hour change.

So the new rules ALLOW Candy Crowley and her bloated ego to rephrase questions, insert questions, do her own follow ups, and basically steal the show . . . while at the same time minimizing the importance of the average citizen while maximizing her position within the media elite.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009

Put away your tear soaked tin-foil. You couldn't be more wrong.

The 2012 Debates - Memorandum of Understanding Between the Obama and Romney Campaigns

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Actually, Melensdad is quite right. Crowley doesn't consider herself bound by an agreement between the Ds and Rs.

Candy Crowley will disregard debate agreement on Tuesday - The Hill's Video

But Crowley never signed such an agreement, and told CNN in an interview on Tuesday that she plans on "facilitating a discussion" by asking follow-up questions and pressing when necessary for a response.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I could use a little debate snack. Anyone available to deliver some White Castle to Fort Wayne. We don't have any up here.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    If CNN has anything to do with it, they will probably cut away from coverage as the debate starts to ensure that they do not air anything inappropriate or harmful to the viewer...

Top Bottom