• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    i can. not. believe. that Obama mentioned handguns. political suicide much??

He was telling the truth. The majority of the shootings in Chicago are done with cheap handguns. If I was Romney, I would have said something like "So how is that Chicago ban working out for the city?". Instead, he shows he doesn't know what he is talking about.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    And yet we'll still have to listen to some people say Obama is better than Romney.

Yes, we still have goons defending Obama even though he just explicitly supported gun bans. Apparently, those Obamapologists think it's much worse that Romney is mistaken about whether full-auto is illegal than someone who says he wants new bans of anything that even looks like it may be full auto.

donballz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    He was telling the truth. The majority of the shootings in Chicago are done with cheap handguns. If I was Romney, I would have said something like "So how is that Chicago ban working out for the city?". Instead, he shows he doesn't know what he is talking about.
    he made it sound like handgun laws were on the table. maybe i misheard but my jaw was on the floor with the between the lines implications.

Top Bottom