• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My sincere apologies to any bastards that may be reading this. You don't deserve to be lumped in with the IRS.

Hah. We got kicked in the nuts too. I am trading a serious percentage of my life expectancy to support those around me and I'm about tired of it.

FairTax. Make paying taxes voluntary.

Ruger-9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2014
    Out and about
    What's worse for me, is I forgot a deduction that would end up getting me about $150 back, but I don't want to amend the return and trigger an audit flag. It's pretty bad how much we seem to live in fear of the IRS, even when we make a mistake. Going to be more careful next year, but already dreading filing now. We gained about $20K in gross this year with my wife becoming an RN, and I think we'll gain another $10K this year. Going to have to start getting creative I guess.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Wait more to come: Lets see what happens with the Mortgage Interest Deduction. It is up for reform, who will get screwed and who will benefit? 2014 tax year may be very nasty indeed.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    We had our taxes 90% done 2 months ago. I need to find the gumption sometime this week to work on them to finalize them. When I realized we'd owe...I lost interest in going any farther with them. First year we owed was the year Obama took office, and we've paid every year since. Before that it was a reasonable refund every year.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    ….I want you all to burn for eternity. That is all. I've also been hit harder than ever, and its HARD being a college student, and having my ENTIRE savings drained due to these @$$holes. Im a little more than pissed.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So direct at the IRS? Thats what we are doing I thought….or ole barry?

Coongress and those who expect to be pandered to and supported in perpetuity.

we need to outlaw witholdings. Make everyone write a giant check every three months. That or a national sales tax are the only things that can help now.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom