• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At this rate, there will be no night time before the end of the year.

Crops will fail.
    Animals will die.
    People will starve.

We need politicians to pass a tax to control this. This makes climate change look like nothing!
    This is obviously an emergency! We must grant the Governor emergency powers to deal with it! It’s obviously a long term emergency so we should expect the Governor to retain these emergency powers indefinitely.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    At this rate, there will be no night time before the end of the year.

Crops will fail.
    Animals will die.
    People will starve.

We need politicians to pass a tax to control this. This makes climate change look like nothing!
    Apparently, the US Senate just unanimously passed a bill to make DST permanent.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    But, but, but. . . . . . what will happen to this epic thread.

THINK OF THE THREAD :lmfao: :runaway:
    It’ll fade away till next year and we can tell the kids that when I was a kid not only did we have to walk to school up hill both way in the snow, but we also had to gain an hour of sleep, then 6 months later, we would loose it and then the cows would be waiting there on us to get milked but our circadian rythem was all messed up and we got sour milk that we couldn’t sell and ended up losing the farm to some scoundrel who ended up selling the farm to a developer who made a mint and when all the new homes were built they changed zoning and we couldn‘t hunt anymore and the squirrel population exploded but they ended up starving because the developer cut down all the oak trees.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’ll fade away till next year and we can tell the kids that when I was a kid not only did we have to walk to school up hill both way in the snow, but we also had to gain an hour of sleep, then 6 months later, we would loose it and then the cows would be waiting there on us to get milked but our circadian rythem was all messed up and we got sour milk that we couldn’t sell and ended up losing the farm to some scoundrel who ended up selling the farm to a developer who made a mint and when all the new homes were built they changed zoning and we couldn‘t hunt anymore and the squirrel population exploded but they ended up starving because the developer cut down all the oak trees.
    To truly be “INGO” I would have liked to see the farmland lost to windmills and solar panels, as well as the developers who built cookie cutter housing subdivisions and installed a bevy of Karens on the HOA board.

And somehow you’d need to work in pizza and bacon but stipulate that the pizza did not have pineapple.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    To truly be “INGO” I would have liked to see the farmland lost to windmills and solar panels, as well as the developers who built cookie cutter housing subdivisions and installed a bevy of Karens on the HOA board.

And somehow you’d need to work in pizza and bacon but stipulate that the pizza did not have pineapple.
    200w.gif

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    What day is the 10:30 sun set? I want to plan to get in a late round of golf that day…
    I suspect they are actually referring to the end of Nautical Twilight, which is generally ~ 45 minutes after actual sunset. So late June will get you nautical twilight ending ~ 2200-2230 in central to western Indiana ( as long as yoou are in the Eastern TZ.

Top Bottom