• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Same here...you guys need rest. She is in very capable hands, but those of the Drs. and nurses that are attending to her, and as you know, the Lord's hands a well. We're all glad to hear she's come through the surgery and now pulling for you guys as she starts the road to recovery.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    It's hard to watch her to the breathing exercises. But they are so necessary to help the chest muscles heal properly. I am so glad the nurses are trying to get her to do fun stuff to help her do it! Sounds like she is getting great care. Now is the time to spoil her. Reward her for each step. you guys are in out thoughts and prayers. Best wishes!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Updated op!

Very positive news! Pay us back by paying it forward. Continue to be a great father to your daughter, and remind her that there are still a lot of really good people in this world that genuinely care about the wellbeing of others. One day she'll have the chance to help out others and I'm confident she will.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Very positive news! Pay us back by paying it forward. Continue to be a great father to your daughter, and remind her that there are still a lot of really good people in this world that genuinely care about the wellbeing of others. One day she'll have the chance to help out others and I'm confident she will.

^^^^^^this^^^^^^^
    Get some rest and update when you can. The updates are awesome and your daughter is going to come through this with flying colors!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Glad to hear you all got some sleep. Keep the updates coming. I'm loving the progress already!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dekumadoriya24
    Top Bottom