• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I am glad she is doing good, my wife had some heart issues when she was in 4th or 5th grade I believe that led to an open heart surgery. I didn't know her then, but just from her parents talking about the ordeal (her parents had a hunch to check on her and take her to the doctor, she went to Riley Hospital that night), whenever she gets the flu or cold (what started her issues), I do worry a bit. Luckily she is a nurse and knows when to go see a doctor.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'm glad she's doing better....

As a heads up...I got a drain tube pulled from my incision one time when I was a kid. I assume its the drainage tube thing. Make sure they give her some pain killers before that to dull the pain. It was very painful. Never had a catheter put in while awake...so I don'/t remember...but the drain tube hurts coming out.

After that...she's home free! Glad she's feeling better!

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I'm glad she's doing better....

As a heads up...I got a drain tube pulled from my incision one time when I was a kid. I assume its the drainage tube thing. Make sure they give her some pain killers before that to dull the pain. It was very painful. Never had a catheter put in while awake...so I don'/t remember...but the drain tube hurts coming out.

After that...she's home free! Glad she's feeling better!
    I've had three drain tubes pulled before. There was no pain, but you could just feel the tube sliding from under your skin. Uncomfortable? Sure. But only for a second. Maybe the tube was up against a nerve or something for iroc87.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We still can raise more money for this family ingo. Check out the sticky at the top of the break room and donate today! Any amount helps and adds up. We are a strong community that rally's around members in need and I am proud to be a member beside you.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just got home a bit ago and finally got to check in today. AWESOME progress!! I love the photos and the drawing she made is perfect!

Keep going girl!!!

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    She just ate 3/4 of a McChicken and a small fry from McDonald's for lunch as well! That's the first time she's really ate much of anything since Tuesday. The doc says we should be able to go home tomorrow!!!! We're so excited!!!

GLAD to hear it !!!!! HOORAY, for the family ..... Good luck, and still sending prayers .....

Top Bottom