FTFY
    8cf143ca86c62e5fbb4bf576795089ce.jpg

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    With due respect, young padwan ;) .....you should buy one of these.
    I have both the ALG ACT, and now (2) of the the LaRue two-stage triggers.
    The LaRue is TOPDOG!
    I believe that 88' has (5) of the LaRue, and I think that THE Bandit has several.

No disrepect taken. I just don't care for two stage triggers in my (limited) experience. It's a little bit of a hard sell to spend the same money (or more!) on a system that I don't like as much.

Give em a whirl? Everything seems to be on the up and up. Sometimes you have to gamble to win a hand.
    I agree. I have two that need an upgrade. Maybe I can try on one, and see if I can adjust to it.

Nice new bag, T-Dogg.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    No disrepect taken. I just don't care for two stage triggers in my (limited) experience. It's a little bit of a hard sell to spend the same money (or more!) on a system that I don't like as much.

I agree. I have two that need an upgrade. Maybe I can try on one, and see if I can adjust to it.
    I went for it. Backordered, but at least a target date as opposed to "when we get them". I'll probably get a BCM for the 2nd platform when one rears its boltface.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I’ve got “cowboy” guns on the brain... Tried to fondle a Ruger Wranlger last night, but the guy behind the counter was ignoring me... Prolly best he did. He must know me... Also still thinking about black powder... And a Henry... I miss my old one... I need some more flavor in my life other than the black tactical one... But the wife still needs a P365....

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good afternoon friends
    Birds Away (BA) Rick wants to thank all of you who have sent thought's and prayers for him and it means a lot that you are thinking of him and he appreciates the offers of help from close friends from Ingo & the CZickiness crowd. He is going through a tough time with his cancer fight and is very weak and crappy along with loosing a lot of weight now down into the 170's. Another result is that his immune system is next to nothing.
    Rarely does he feel like getting on the computer or doing anything at all. It is a task to make it to the kitchen to make something to eat and knowing that he will not be able to eat much if it. Recently he decided to stop the chemo treatments because they are not showing any positive results and only causing extreme pain and many side effects. He is starting a cancer trial of amino acid therapy that is supposed to ease some of the pain and make things a little more bearable.
    His brother Dan stops by regularly to help him out and keep him stocked on food or anything he needs and I am availably when needed.

Attachments

• Rick's Navy CZ.jpg
      Rick's Navy CZ.jpg
      943.8 KB · Views: 14

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I’ve got “cowboy” guns on the brain... Tried to fondle a Ruger Wranlger last night, but the guy behind the counter was ignoring me... Prolly best he did. He must know me... Also still thinking about black powder... And a Henry... I miss my old one... I need some more flavor in my life other than the black tactical one... But the wife still needs a P365....
    My Dad picked up a .357 Henry a couple years ago. Man is it sweet. So smooth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Met gregkl this morning. He brought the Leupold glass he was selling up to the mouse compound. Shared good conversation over a cup and I have a new to me optic for the current AR project taking up the bench.

Beyond that it has been a NADA day.
    We done NADA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom