Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's why it never pays to sell .... regret comes back to haunt ! :stickpoke:
    I just do not get all deep snuggly attached to them save for a few. They are projects to me. Once done and running, and my friends have all ran them its OK to let them go. I miss the .308's as I don't have any serious car killers in the safe anymore.

The pieces I was never going to let go were taken from me by a sneaky POS 1st "X" never ever to be forgiven.

Well, she is deceased now but I still hate her for that :poop: move.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am heavily considering selling a few AR's to fund a Bergara B-14 HMR in 6.5CM. The more I think about slow methodical precision shooting at long range, the more I Iike the sound of it.
    I miss it. But getting swept up in my AR's as many have done I got away from that.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I miss it. But getting swept up in my AR's as many have done I got away from that.
    I have some very nice AR's and really only see myself shooting several of them over the next few years. I could let some go and still be well prepared for a SHTF / EOTWAWKI type situation. I think my 300 -500 round training days are over though. Shooting to just shoot was fun while it lasted. In retrospect, while I did obtain skills, I don't really think I developed as many skills as I would have liked. There are some other areas of firearms that are beginning to really come into focus for me, areas I have ignored for awhile and not tapped into yet. Reading some of the Ryan Cleckner material has got me really thinking more about myself and the goals at hand more so than the gear. The gear is important, but I've spent more time focusing on that and less on practicing and improving my own skills.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have some very nice AR's and really only see myself shooting several of them over the next few years. I could let some go and still be well prepared for a SHTF / EOTWAWKI type situation. I think my 300 -500 round training days are over though. Shooting to just shoot was fun while it lasted. In retrospect, while I did obtain skills, I don't really think I developed as many skills as I would have liked. There are some other areas of firearms that are beginning to really come into focus for me, areas I have ignored for awhile and not tapped into yet. Reading some of the Ryan Cleckner material has got me really thinking more about myself and the goals at hand more so than the gear. The gear is important, but I've spent more time focusing on that and less on practicing and improving my own skills.
    Skills shmills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom