Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    There are those employment moments you have that make all the drudgery worth it.

Like when you watch a tuned up miscreant lady have a full on kumite in the vacant parking lot with an invisible opponent spill into a 4 lane highway and back again, only to end in a surf-dance back to the desolate slumlands from which it emerged.

That'll do pig, that'll do.

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There's those employment moments you have that make all the drudgery worth it.

Like when you watch a tuned up miscreant lady have a full on kumite in the vacant parking lot with an invisible opponent spill into a 4 lane highway and back again, only to end in a surf-dance back to the desolate slumlands from which it emerged?

I'm trying to picture that.
    Bath salts or something.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    There are those employment moments you have that make all the drudgery worth it.

Like when you watch a tuned up miscreant lady have a full on kumite in the vacant parking lot with an invisible opponent spill into a 4 lane highway and back again, only to end in a surf-dance back to the desolate slumlands from which it emerged.

I have no clue what was just described …. I think I like it though. lol

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Congrats i must have missed that post! have you bought your honorary Air Dads yet?View attachment 119429
    I started a thread in the break room announcing it. It's been awhile and like I said I lurk more than post anymore

I won't own anything Nike and not just because of a certain crappy quarterback. New Balance last longer and are more comfortable and I don't recall any political bs virtue signaling from them recently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom