Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just got off the phone with Global Ordnance. Had 4 different items I ordered. 3 of them shipped separately and received them. No Glock mags. They don't know where they are. They were supposed to ship with one of the other orders. They're gonna look into it and call me back.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Just got off the phone with Global Ordnance. Had 4 different items I ordered. 3 of them shipped separately and received them. No Glock mags. They don't know where they are. They were supposed to ship with one of the other orders. They're gonna look into it and call me back.

Glock mags and steel case ammo.

:facepalm:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'm actually panting, breathless, and feel a tightening in my chest ......stop doing this to me, Bandit .....my heart can't take it ! :D

49f2be3bb07787813496bdc3627ba3b5.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    - WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE ANNOUNCEMENT -

There are 8 participants as of right now. If someone else wants to join, you have until the end of Monday to sign up.

Please send via PM/Conversate to myself and mcapo.
    I "think" you can send in one message to both of us at same time?

On Monday Feb 1st, please send us:

- Your starting weight, minus clothing. Just the numbers, no pictures please.
    (pro tip: you should weigh the lightest first thing when you wake up)

- The ammo you are going to contribute, be specific. Recommended is 2 boxes of new manufactured brass case 9mm or equivalent in value. 22LR, 5.56/.223 should be fine also. Cash of $20 is also fine. Don't send anything now, you can bring it to the SGE.

- If you are only donating and not participating, please tell us what your contribution is going to be as soon as you know. We'd like to let everyone know what the prize packages are going to be.

You will be given a code name. Do not share your code name with anyone. We will be listing the code names publicly to show who's in the lead, etc. We are not going to list specific weights publicly, only percentages of weight loss. The idea is to be discrete, inform, but not embarrass anyone either.

Thanks!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom