• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Or just send it to the Indiana doctor Mr. llh1956! He has the CZs down to an art.:ar15:

I don't feel like digging through this thread to see if you'd posted this, but can you give me a ballpark idea of what the Cajun customization ran? I've decided to hold off on buying anything new for a while, but would like to start saving my spare change to pay for some upgrades down the road. Thanks!

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I don't feel like digging through this thread to see if you'd posted this, but can you give me a ballpark idea of what the Cajun customization ran? I've decided to hold off on buying anything new for a while, but would like to start saving my spare change to pay for some upgrades down the road. Thanks!
    It seems to me you are in the ball park of 275.00 on all the CGW upgrades give or take a little? But when done I believe it gives you one of the best out there.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I thought it was a bit more than that.
    Yea it probably was I think the upgrades for the P09 and P07 were only around 225.00 seems like there is a little more expense in the 75. And then of coarse the cost of install which was more than reasonable to me. Thanks to your connection by the way! LOL.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I agree totally P07 is fantastic with a great trigger stock. My only problem was I had my P09 upgraded and then when you compare the two there is a big difference.

Exactly my experience also. I have a P07 duty that I thought was it. Then I got a P09 Cajunized and now I can tell a big difference. At first I even thought the P07 might have the edge but after breaking in the P09 it got very sweet.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Exactly my experience also. I have a P07 duty that I thought was it. Then I got a P09 Cajunized and now I can tell a big difference. At first I even thought the P07 might have the edge but after breaking in the P09 it got very sweet.

Wait, you're saying the P09 broke in and got even better? :faint:

Top Bottom