• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am considering getting a pre-B or a transitional and leaving it stock. I want one for folks who are new to CZ to shoot to see about what they can expect from a stock gun after it's broken in.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I am considering getting a pre-B or a transitional and leaving it stock. I want one for folks who are new to CZ to shoot to see about what they can expect from a stock gun after it's broken in.
    That is interesting because to me they have a really nice trigger stock out of the box. But with the upgrades they are just fantastic. Just wondering with a P07 used for carry is there a noticeable difference after several hundred rounds in the trigger? As much as I love my P09 with the upgrades just trying to decide if I should go the same route with the P07?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That is interesting because to me they have a really nice trigger stock out of the box. But with the upgrades they are just fantastic. Just wondering with a P07 used for carry is there a noticeable difference after several hundred rounds in the trigger? As much as I love my P09 with the upgrades just trying to decide if I should go the same route with the P07?

I recall talking to TopDog about his P-09 upgrades and at first he didn't like them as much as he did his broken in P-07. I take that to mean the P-07 trigger broke in quite nicely.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

I think Indiucky has a very nice pre-B for sale at his store. I've fondled it and even verified that SP-01 mags fit, but haven't been able to justify buying it. Yet...

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Hope everybody enjoyed the day yesterday. It was a really nice day to take my P09 and the new P07 out to the farm and enjoy several hundred rounds down range. These CZs are crazy accurate and a pleasure to own!psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hope everybody enjoyed the day yesterday. It was a really nice day to take my P09 and the new P07 out to the farm and enjoy several hundred rounds down range. These CZs are crazy accurate and a pleasure to own!psyko

Are both fully upgraded or just the P09?

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I recall talking to TopDog about his P-09 upgrades and at first he didn't like them as much as he did his broken in P-07. I take that to mean the P-07 trigger broke in quite nicely.

Yes Sir after a good break in the trigger on the P07 is very nice. And what you said was true. Now that the P09 is broken in, it is oh so sweet. But yes if you can wait a P0 trigger will smooth out considerably. Not as much as new Cajun internals and some polishing but they will smooth out nice.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes Sir after a good break in the trigger on the P07 is very nice. And what you said was true. Now that the P09 is broken in, it is oh so sweet. But yes if you can wait a P0 trigger will smooth out considerably. Not as much as new Cajun internals and some polishing but they will smooth out nice.

Now I'm looking even more forward to the next time we hit the range together. I'm wanting to try out your P-09 again :)

Top Bottom