• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Has anyone purchased from Centerfire Guns? They have the CZ 75B non-Omega for $519 with free shipping, which seems pretty good. The next closest for a vendor I've dealt with is Impact Guns, who has it for $525.89 with $10 ground shipping. The only reason I'd consider Impact over Centerfire is that I've ordered from Impact before and had no issues. Feeling the need to pull the trigger soon (pun intended) :D

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Has anyone purchased from Centerfire Guns? They have the CZ 75B non-Omega for $519 with free shipping, which seems pretty good. The next closest for a vendor I've dealt with is Impact Guns, who has it for $525.89 with $10 ground shipping. The only reason I'd consider Impact over Centerfire is that I've ordered from Impact before and had no issues. Feeling the need to pull the trigger soon (pun intended) :D

Hehehehehe.....you are officially "Ate up" my friend.

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Has anyone changed out the factory plastic recoil guide rod with a SS version? I see that both CGW and CZcustom both have one.

I don't mind the plastic on my 75B because you don't see it, but I just put an SP-01 on layaway today ( :cool: ) and that long plastic guide rod is going to bother me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Now, after perusing the thread on the SP-01 Shadow, I'm back to wondering if I should get an SP-01 instead of a 75B. I think I'm going to order the 75B anyway as it's hard to go wrong with one. Then when I can get together with BA, I can shoot different CZ's and see if I need to buy more.... :D

:koolaid:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Now, after perusing the thread on the SP-01 Shadow, I'm back to wondering if I should get an SP-01 instead of a 75B. I think I'm going to order the 75B anyway as it's hard to go wrong with one. Then when I can get together with BA, I can shoot different CZ's and see if I need to buy more.... :D

:koolaid:
    That's the spirit! And we always need more.psyko

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    After searching for what seems like forever, I finally found a 2075 Rami BD, and I got a great deal as well. The downside is that the inclement weather in KY is apparently holding up the processing if my order. I'm pretty excited about this one!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Has anybody dealt with warranty issues? Have had my p-09 for a couple months now, have only fired 5 rounds out back to make sure it functioned. I have however dry fired it probably close to a thousand times, anyway the trigger return spring just broke... Is it worth it to have replaced with a CZ or are there any better aftermarket? I love the gun wish I had the time to get to the range with it, but as it was bought to be a carry gun I'm not sure I trust the factory spring.

Jon

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Has anybody dealt with warranty issues? Have had my p-09 for a couple months now, have only fired 5 rounds out back to make sure it functioned. I have however dry fired it probably close to a thousand times, anyway the trigger return spring just broke... Is it worth it to have replaced with a CZ or are there any better aftermarket? I love the gun wish I had the time to get to the range with it, but as it was bought to be a carry gun I'm not sure I trust the factory spring.

Jon
    Never heard of that problem before. I would go to Cajungunworks.com and see what they have. I know they have ultra-light ones. Not sure if that would work for you.

Top Bottom