• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Cannot stand the grip on the P10. The texture just does not suit me.

The texture is one of my favorite things about the P10. You can dip you hand in a bucket of motor oil and then still shoot a normal string without the gun squirming around on you. When I replaced my G20sf, I went to the Gen 4 to try to get close to that amount of grippiness but Glock still has a way to go to get the texture right.

Jmiyake

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2018
    Crown point
    P10 is pretty solid gun for me the sights are really easy to pick up. Mags for it aren’t that expensive as they take the p07 mags if I recall correctly and it is designed to fin in most glock 19 holsters as well ans the p07.

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    P10 is pretty solid gun for me the sights are really easy to pick up. Mags for it aren’t that expensive as they take the p07 mags if I recall correctly and it is designed to fin in most glock 19 holsters as well ans the p07.

P07/P09 mags will only work in a P10 with a bit of dremel work. You need to cut in the slot on the face of the mag for the ambi mag release that the P10 utilizes. P10 mags however, will work in a P07. per CZ-USA, all new production P07/P09s will ship with P10 compatible mags. HBI will cut your existing P07/P09 mags for use in a P10 for a small fee.

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    If CZ would only come out with a P10C in .40, they'd have the perfect year round carry gun for me. Who am I kidding. I'd be into something else a month after declaring that one to be the best.

The instruction manual that came with my P10C has a list of future models in it. There will be a P10S and P10F introduced at some point. all 3 models will be available in 9mm and .40 (at some point)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The instruction manual that came with my P10C has a list of future models in it. There will be a P10S and P10F introduced at some point. all 3 models will be available in 9mm and .40 (at some point)

I was hoping to see either the full size or sub released by this time but nothing yet other than the specs in the manual. Even though they list the .40 in the manuals, I'm not sure if it will ever see the light of day. They've since removed the .40 from the P07 line and it would seem odd for them to tool up for it in the P10C when they don't think it's worth running the existing tooling they have for the P07s in .40.

I can still hold on to some hope though.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I picked up a gen 5 19 and it's a great gun. I only got it yesterday so only about 150 rounds through it and it imo is the best g19 made go date.

All that said I personally think the p10c are a better pistol. Better ergos. Front cocking serrations. Points more naturally, better sights (especially on suppressor ready model) and a better trigger are some things I notice that make it better imo. Then ad in the fact that the p10c is a good bit cheaper.

Jkwrangler70

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 24, 2016
    Lafayette
    I was hoping to see either the full size or sub released by this time but nothing yet other than the specs in the manual. Even though they list the .40 in the manuals, I'm not sure if it will ever see the light of day. They've since removed the .40 from the P07 line and it would seem odd for them to tool up for it in the P10C when they don't think it's worth running the existing tooling they have for the P07s in .40.

I can still hold on to some hope though.

from what I've read on their instagram, the S and F models won't come to market until the suppressor ready C models are caught up. I talked to a guy at CZ on the phone a few weeks ago and he told me that they have a huge backlog on just standard P10Cs, let alone the suppressor ready versions. They literally can't keep them on the shelves. Which is pretty indicative if you ask me. I got what I assume was one of the first standard P10Cs in the state about 8 months ago

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I picked up a gen 5 19 and it's a great gun. I only got it yesterday so only about 150 rounds through it and it imo is the best g19 made go date.

All that said I personally think the p10c are a better pistol. Better ergos. Front cocking serrations. Points more naturally, better sights (especially on suppressor ready model) and a better trigger are some things I notice that make it better imo. Then ad in the fact that the p10c is a good bit cheaper.

I don't get the point of front serrations. Should always grab by the rear of the slide. So other than looks they're pointless.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't get the point of front serrations. Should always grab by the rear of the slide. So other than looks they're pointless.

I have always felt the same but of late I have been grabbing the front of the slide to chamber a round/clear a round. It seems to work for me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I like having front serrations on the slide. When I am unloading the pistol it's a whole lot easier to unload using front slide serrations because the bullet then drops right into my hand.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I should clarify, I only like front slide serrations on anything that is not a 1911. Front serrations on a 1911 are an abomination.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I should clarify, I only like front slide serrations on anything that is not a 1911. Front serrations on a 1911 are an abomination.

Jury is out on the 1911 thing. I like both depending on the gun. And yes, I like to rack from the front and catch the round. It is the cowboy in all of us.....:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm all about function over form. In fact, I'm so much about function over form that I might see if AllenM will mill a set of front serrations into my S&W 66!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Jury is out on the 1911 thing. I like both depending on the gun. And yes, I like to rack from the front and catch the round. It is the cowboy in all of us.....:):

When it comes to 1911s, I have a hard time just getting past angled slide serrations on the rear of the slide. The good Lord told JMB to put them straight up and down and that's how I prefer them to be.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm a big fan of front serrations on all guns. I use them for press checks and for emptying the chamber as others mentioned. I think they look sexy on most guns. However, if we're talking about a classy looking GI 1911, they aren't needed.

Top Bottom