• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My experiences with a G**** 19 have been all bad. I have nothing against them they just don't point up for me. I have yet to try the P10c...I think. My memory sometimes tricks me.
    I completely get that with the G19, they are an acquired taste and definitely point differently. I noticed yesterday the P10 points more naturally than the G19. ChrisK's son had one at one of the gatherings, not sure if you shot that one. I'm finding my memory slipping here lately as well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yeah, I felt like the grip texture on the gen 5 was very nice. I tried the P10 in my Galco Combat Master for my G23 and it fit nicely. I think I might need to take a trip out to Point Blank and put 100 rounds through it to see if the pinch is as bad as I recall. I like the idea of carrying the P10c over my G23. My right wrist was injured in my 20's and it's come back to haunt me. It's very painful to shoot a lot of .40, .45 or .357 Sig, so I may have to go back to 9mm all the time... :(

Were you able to run her some more today WTB? With the rounds T-Dogg put through it, it was at about 1970 rounds. It you took it out, it should be north of 2k now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Were you able to run her some more today WTB? With the rounds T-Dogg put through it, it was at about 1970 rounds. It you took it out, it should be north of 2k now.

I didn't make it out. Too many things going on yesterday. I'll probably try to run a box or two through it on Saturday.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Finally fired a p10 today. The trigger slap was annoying. I shot it well, but not my thing.

Was it one of the older, or newer model P10's? I've heard the newer ones with the new style night sights have a better trigger. Hopefully going to shoot one this morning... :rockwoot:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finally fired a p10 today. The trigger slap was annoying. I shot it well, but not my thing.

The one I shot was the same way. It really irritated my trigger finger. I shot it well enough and as to a G*#)# it was hands down a better fit for me. But the striker fired platform is just mushy and the irritation set it aside as a "Need" to own piece.

I am seeing a lot on these and most of it is very positive.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Life would be boring if we all liked the same stuff. The Gen 5 G19 is good, but they just don't do it for me. Now, hand me a P10C and I'll be a happy camper. It's great to live in a country where we can all enjoy what we love best.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Was it one of the older, or newer model P10's? I've heard the newer ones with the new style night sights have a better trigger. Hopefully going to shoot one this morning... :rockwoot:

I don't know. It was a rental at PB. If it didn't have the trigger slap I'd think about getting one.

Top Bottom