• SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    rimg.php

rimg.php

I just got the message that this 25lb beautiful beast is going to have to be euthanized tomorrow. Most affectionate pet I've ever owned. Total opposite character from all typical and negative cat stereotypes. Very sad day!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    0cats2.jpg

Four of my ferals with their faces in the food. Буран, Armalite, Enfield and FN here, but I don't know in what order. Antlers is looking on from behind. I'm pretty sure I have 11 of them now. They're all black.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Earlier this summer, my wife saw a cat trying to catch birds at her birdfeeder. She shoo'd the cat away, but it didn't go far and seemed to have nowhere else to go. Getting a good look at her, she looked young, but was obviously pregnant. We asked around and determined she had been dumped. She looked like she needed help, so we started to feed her and when she had five kittens near the door to our breezeway, we brought them all inside. I got a small dog kennel at Rural King and lined it with chicken wire and set that up in the breezeway, and put them all in there. I'm not especially a cat person, and I'm not a sucker for every stray animal that comes around, but this momma cat seemed like she needed help. I got with Lowcostspay/neuter in Noblesville and we had momma spayed, with all the shots a couple of weeks ago once the kittens were weaned. The five kittens are set to get fixed and get shots week after next. After that, my daughter is going to advertise them on Facebook and see about getting them homes. I'm thinking that I should be able to find homes for five cute kittens that are spayed and with all shots and good flea treatments. And, I guess if we end up having to keep one or two, that'll be ok too.

QD4vWpq.jpg
    [/IMG]

And, Specially for INGO'ers, I'll throw in free delivery (if you're not too far away)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom