• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    INGO Member EH91KY is going to be creating custom 500x150 signatures for INGO Site Supporters.

For the first run we are going to be creating 10 signature lines for the first 10 INGO Supporters who reply to this thread with the proper information.

To request a signature reply to this thread with 3-4 images you would like to have in your sig. The INGO logo or URL will be used in each signature as well as your username. EH91KY is great with graphics and will post some examples soon! :ingo:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/members/eh91ky.html

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    IN Please .....

images to work with

INGOLOGO4.gif

imagesCAXBJZW8.jpg

don_t_tread_on_me_heba.png

1276376962E4vNv2.jpg

thin.jpg

Last edited:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    in edit coming with picks.

throw in the American flag/stars and strips in as well don't want to limit too much.

dod_logo.gif

3485488.jpg

keep it apologetically American.

Last edited:

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    icon.jpg
    2820590548_056c4e759e.jpg
    120mm_mortar_night_shot_2_by_Jno_J.jpg

Maybe the INGO logo from the first reply also. Maybe a small cross in a corner or something. Just another idea, also maybe the saying "Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one" - Bruce Lee. I am a big fan of him as well. Just throwing all sorts of ideas out there take what you will and throw out the rest, thanks again.

Last edited:

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I really like the Team INGO logo that fenway has in his avatar, but i cant find a good image of it... is there an example of it that is not on a t shirt? I also like the 1911 but dont know if im picking the right type of images...
    Feel free to omit any images that dont "fit" or add images you think will make it better. Thanks! !!

Not sure if the aircraft should be in it or not...maybe something subtle or just dont use them if you dont think they fit...

bullets-macro-iphone-wallpaper.jpg

July4th_2008.jpg

MP9.jpg

FA-18_Super_Hornets_of_Strike_Fighter_Squadron_31_fly_patrol,_Afghanistan,_December_15,_2008.jpg

Last edited:

EH91KY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hey Guys. I haven't properly introduced myself yet, but I will get to it. I've been making signatures for a few years now and I'm a graphic design major. I'm pretty good at what I do I'd like to think lol, but the pictures provided will make or break the design. If I have any problems, I'll shoot you a PM and we can work something out. So far I'm liking most of what I see.

I will make these ASAP, but I'm aiming to have the 10 completed by this coming Sunday.

Here's some of my work for you guys to see
    mandycopy.jpg

SignatureforKAC.jpg

Coach.jpg

Tropica.png

Bryan-1.jpg

blendo.jpg

Livewire.jpg

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Can you improve on this below and throw the INGO logo in there, rather quick crude one.:D

I was bored and had some time on my hand since I'm home and in between 1 of 2 eye surgeries.

Thanks in advance for what you are doing.

Eagle-American-flag.jpg

Indyskyline.jpg

Beermanav.jpg

PT809_77_fixed_hi.jpg

Last edited:

EH91KY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Found a little time to day to make one. I got in the flag, the dont tread on me snake, INGO logo, and then I put some bullets on there since the logo you posted had one. Let me know what you think

I have a big Exam Thursday, after that I will get around to these much quicker :ingo:

cheshcopy.jpg

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    Found a little time to day to make one. I got in the flag, the dont tread on me snake, INGO logo, and then I put some bullets on there since the logo you posted had one. Let me know what you think

I have a big Exam Thursday, after that I will get around to these much quicker :ingo:

cheshcopy.jpg

Looks badass to me. Only other suggestion is if you could incorporate the Blue line badge. Maybe have it in the center of the piece in a semi transparent fashion, so the flag design comes through it. If not, this looks awesome as is ...

Top Bottom