• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Can we please have the option to block these? I admire your work but they really make reading threads more difficult with my old eyes.

--------

“Go tell the Spartans, travelers passing by, that here, obedient to their laws we lie.”

"At least I respected the board enough not to just spam the 50"...Busstonedfx...RIP
    Not trying to stir the pot, but how can it make it anymore difficult to read with a pic sig line, than yours above?
    It's still space separated from the main body of post.

I'm 50, have diabetic retinopothy, a cataract removal on the left eye and set for Tuesday for the right ey, and I have no problem defusing the post from the sig. So I think I may have you trumped on the "old" eyes.

I used to be an avid very serious bowler, I'm also a golfer. Anyone that wanted to could stand there and parade around, scream, flip and do cart wheels and I could care less because I had the ability to block that out, just like I do when read a post with a some of the wild sigs lines that we have on here and other places.

Some of the greatest chuckles I have had on here is reading the sig lines.

Last edited:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Not trying to stir the pot, but how can it make it anymore difficult to read with a pic sig line, than yours above?
    It's still space separated from the main body of post.

I'm 50, have diabetic retinopothy, a cataract removal on the left eye and set for Tuesday for the right ey, and I have no problem defusing the post from the sig. So I think I may have you trumped on the "old" eyes.

I used to be an avid very serious bowler, I'm also a golfer. Anyone that wanted to could stand there and parade around, scream, flip and do cart wheels and I could care less because I had the ability to block that out, just like I do when read a post with a some of the wild sigs lines that we have on here and other places.

So of the greatest chuckles I have had on here is reading the sig lines.

You win. Your eyes are worse.

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    Ethan, when these are done, can I adjust the size myself? I would prefer something smaller.

You can do it on photobucket. Pretty much make it any size you want, and it keeps the proportions. I scaled mine down a little bit too.. but also kept the original size incase i wanted to change it back sometime.

SEE Below .....

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You can do it on photobucket. Pretty much make it any size you want, and it keeps the proportions. I scaled mine down a little bit too.. but also kept the original size incase i wanted to change it back sometime.

SEE Below .....

I already did it, but I may make it a little smaller like yours. Thanks.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I didn't see it, but all you had to do was ignore the dup advice. I don't think I was being a jerk about it.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yes, only site supporters can have images. There are additional benefits for becoming a site supporter as well. Of course, the classifieds doesn't pertain to you but here are some benefits.

This one year membership includes:
    • Increased Private Message storage from 50 to 500
    • Bold user-name
    • The ability to remain invisible when browsing INGO (will not appear on "users online")
    • Site Supporter Icon that will appear under your user-name
    • The ability to come up with your own usertitle
    • The ability to display graphics and links in your signature (must follow forum rules)
    • Access to the classifieds before making 50 quality posts in the forum

Here's a link to site supporter information

Chesh97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2011
    NE Indiana
    Yes, only site supporters can have images. There are additional benefits for becoming a site supporter as well. Of course, the classifieds doesn't pertain to you but here are some benefits.

This one year membership includes:
    • Increased Private Message storage from 50 to 500
    • Bold user-name
    • The ability to remain invisible when browsing INGO (will not appear on "users online")
    • Site Supporter Icon that will appear under your user-name
    • The ability to come up with your own usertitle
    • The ability to display graphics and links in your signature (must follow forum rules)
    • Access to the classifieds before making 50 quality posts in the forum
    Here's a link to site supporter information

How do I Bold my user name?

Top Bottom