• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pimpskillet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Thank you, my wife does too, just seen one of the bastards family following us the othe day and sitting across the street from my house last week. A few buddies on FWPD are keeping an eye out for me and checking my house through the day until it gets here. Hoping that is soon! But, I will wait like the rest of you.

I grew up in CC, but I will admit.. the past year definitely made my mind up to get a LTCH. I've had quite a few things come up missing right off my back porch even. Not to mention the home invasion crap that's been going on latley.

I don't know your situation, but I wish you all the best.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    VOLUME. If the Indian Suzuki supplier went from his normal 500 belts a week to 5000 belts a week, and did not have the ability to hire more staff, you can bet that the wait time would increase exponentially.
    The employees in the licensing section have other duties to perform as well.

I understand the volume has increased, but if it takes half a year, something is wrong with the system.

They need to make it even harder in my opinion. (before the haters start in) Let me explain. My son-in-law works for Verizon Wireless. A guy came in the store with a broken iPhone 4 with no insurance on the phone and still under contract. He wanted to upgrade to an iPhone 5 and was informed that it would cost $600. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a loaded magazine and told the clerk that the bullet showing had his name on it and the one in the chamber had anybodies name on it. They asked him to leave the store. I told him if it ever happens again to push the panic button under the counter for the Police to come and take that retard away and burn his permit. Bullies do NOT need a permit.

This is something else entirely. Who even said hes legally carrying?

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Thats not funny at all.. I doubt Verizon will let him carry a firearm. Much like my employer. I drive a truck full of thousands of dollars worth of merchandise, into some neighborhoods where you might get killed for the value of the shoes you wear. But I cant carry mine.

DMX512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Applied online 26 Dec 12
    L1 on 28 Dec 12
    Issued 04 Mar 13
    Pink Paper in hand 08 Mar 13
    DUI in 98.....speeding ticket several years ago....nothing major as far as a record goes.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Hang in there...mine took 2 months and 3 days. I sent my stuff in on Dec. 12th, and it showed up on Feb. 15th. I think I sent mine in at the start of the big rush. One of the guys on this thread has a relative that works at ISP, and said they were getting 1600 apps a DAY, so they're no doubt up to their eyeballs in applications.

sonofd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Valparaiso Indiana
    I think one reason is that they have to process people with misdemeanors which can take awhile, especially if they have to send away for more info. Also, I think they may be misinformed to think that most people don't "need" a permit right away. Otherwise I think they would hire more people than they already have. It is a shame that we can't just show a copy of the Bill of Rights and proof of citizenship as our permit.

Send away? In today's age of electronic communication, it seems this is hardly an excuse.

Thueb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    i applied on december 11. L1 electronic fingerprints and local pd payment the 12th still have not recieved my lifetime permit. would a dui charge last march be the hold up?

John Wayne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    I applied for mine the first week of Dec. And just received it yesterday 3/9 and tat was doing everything electronically!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom