• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gooch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Mailed my renewal on 4/2 and haven't heard back yet. Must be getting older or losing it becasue I am getting way more anxiuos than I should be. LOL

INDYTEX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    INDY
    Got it today!!!

Well I have my nice piece of pink paper....finally!

Timeline:

3/20 Applied & printed @ IMPD
    3/27 Money Order cashed
    5/14 Date issued
    5/16 Date received

So 8 weeks 1 Day!!

:rockwoot:

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    After walking around naked for the past 8 weeks because I didn't renew mine before it expired I got my little pink paper in the mail today.

03/23 Fingerprinted
    03/26 Bought money order and mailed to ISP
    05/14 Issued
    05/16 received!!!!!!!

Tusk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Shouldn't be much longer........errrrrrrrrr

:popcorn: Well, Im still waiting.......like a previous post mentioned, I must be gettin' more impatent ( or however you spell it ) the older I get...but it will come. Did the paperwork prints thing in early April, check was cashed by State on the date of April 8th to be exact.........so Im hoping for last of May or first week of or maybe second week of June..........I have all the needed items to go along with the " little pink paper " ready and semi-broke in !!

Waitin' to go to the copy shop and have multiples made and laminated, have 2 holsters for my new friend, one inside the waist and one outside, both for CC.......plan on an addition in near future of the " Super-tuck " on those cold winter days.........:laugh::laugh: My new friend is an Ruger 345, she has two DeSantis holsters for her slim frame, and she, like I mentioned is waiting for the super-tuck.........and as you can tell I am waiting, and thinkin' hmmmm..........that little, thin, whimpy, small, piece of pink paper sure cost alot considering what it is ( a small piece of flimsy pink paper that you would think should be maybe a little more of a stouter item considering the cost ).......but then again........It is a small price to pay for a lifetime of companionship !! Yes, I did the "lifetime" thing !!

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah, they could have at least made it out of a heavier paper.

Looks like IndyRoadie didn't get his today, maybe monday will be his lucky day.

Last edited:

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    5 weeks to the day from filling out the app and handing it to the Sheriffs office. I got my call today to go in for fingerprints. So 8 weeks from today....

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    5 weeks to the day from filling out the app and handing it to the Sheriffs office. I got my call today to go in for fingerprints. So 8 weeks from today....

Wow, no offense, but I don't feel so bad now. lol
    At least I got to get fingerprinted the same day I submitted the app.

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    Wow, no offense, but I don't feel so bad now. lol
    At least I got to get fingerprinted the same day I submitted the app.

Yeah, living outside city limits is usually great, but newly elected Democratic sheriffs department likes to drag their feet for things like this. Makes me wish I could have got it taken care of downtown and had it done that day.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yeah, living outside city limits is usually great, but newly elected Democratic sheriffs department likes to drag their feet for things like this. Makes me wish I could have got it taken care of downtown and had it done that day.

You would think that they would standardize the process since it is the STATE Police that issue the LTCH.

On a positive note, I called the ISP and they issued my LTCH May 14th :rockwoot:
    Gonna be waiting by the mailbox like a dog looking for a treat :D

Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    Now I can officially say

Fingerprinted 5/18
    Sent packet off to ISP 5/18 (Did this by myself, no longer trusted the Vanderbugh Co to send it off before July.)

MrBogok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Indy
    I did mine in January, it finally arrived in late April. I called the State Police about three times and kinda lit a fire under em! the number to call is...317-327-3430

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom