Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Applied at Greenwood Police Department on 4/6
    Issued 5/22
    Received 5/29

Anyone else feel like a kid at christmas their first time? I went bounding up the stairs to get my gun and tripped, nearly broke my nose.

I immediately put on my holster and went to have it copied and laminated, grinning like a fat kid with cake :D
    (for the record, I am a "fat kid" myself, and no insult was meant or implied by my statement)

Ronn38

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Mine just came in the mail today--yeap, just like Xmas! But wahts Xmas with only one present? So I bought myself a new 45!

(all in all, my wait was a little over four months)

Ronn

Ronn

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    OK. Just got mine in yesterday's mail!

Paperwork with FWPD 4/8/09; M.O. cashed 4/13/09.
    License issued 5/26/09. Arrived 5/29/09.

6 weeks from M.O. cashed to receipt. Just a hair under 7 weeks from initial paperwork. Not bad. No complaints here. I just had to handle some cash downtown and broke it in.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Mine just came in the mail today--yeap, just like Xmas! But wahts Xmas with only one present? So I bought myself a new 45!

(all in all, my wait was a little over four months)

Ronn

Ronn

Holy crap! I just re-read your post. 4 months!!:xmad:
    That's too long. Maybe they are just clearing the jam they had.

Congrats on the LTCH and the .45!

Tusk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Still hangin'............lol

Still anxiously waitin', moments of perceived excitement " dashed" by an empty ( 'cept for the bills ) mailbox, Oh well.........prob have 2 weeks or more to pander to the sympathy of the mailman.........he knows that the guy hangin on the mailbox isnt a threat by now surely........ISP or rather state cashed the funds transfer from my pocket to theirs April 8th so judging by most comments I have alittle tyme left to wait..............hmmmmmmmm:dunno:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I got mine in only 4 weeks! Of course, that was two years ago. Lifetime licenses had only been offered for about 6 months when my current permit expired. Guess I was one of the first few hundred in the state to get the lifetime.
    When I applied, I was told 12-16 weeks! I think they are trying to err on the side of caution. If they tell people 4 weeks, and it takes 10, people are pissed. On the other hand, if they tell you 12 weeks, and it only takes 8, folks are happy.:rockwoot:

Tusk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Doin' the happy dance.............

I 'm free of the waitin' !! Got my little pink piece of paper today !! :rockwoot:
    I think it came actually faster than expected, I put in the papers first couple days of April.....checked and found out ISP/State had cashed the m.o. on April 8, license was issued May 26, I got it in the mailbox today June 1st........just under 8 weeks from time mo was cashed I do believe...........woot woot !! :)::)::cheers:

cagilber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Put my application in the mailbox the evening of April 15 and I got my LTCH today on June 3.

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    WooHoo!:rockwoot:

Mailed application April 16 (line at the post office was too long on the 15th), received it today, June 4!:draw:

alb43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    The waitin is over!

First post, been lurking for a while.

Completed application for Lifetime LTCH at Madison County Sherriffs Office on April 7.

Received Lifetime LTCH Thursday June 4, 2009.

YAHOO!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom