• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wildcat45

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    Did mine the old fashioned way. Application 01/03. Fingerprinted @ PD and mailed app to ISP on 01/04. Got mine in mail today 02/15. I should've done the L1...hindsight is 20/20.

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    Jan. 3rd I completed online application.
    Jan. 4th I completed paper application, paid in full to federal/state, completed fingerprinting process.

Yesterday it has been 6 weeks. Still haven't received LTCH. Could be because I went to downtown Indianapolis City County Building? More applicants, longer time? I forgot what I was told, I believe 6 to 8 weeks. I'm waiting patiently, not eager at all. Figure it'll be here soon. Some of you all are in such a rush. I believe I had the option to pay an xxx amount more to have a private co. do the background check. If I was in a rush I would have paid more and got it 3 weeks ago. Though I don't see the point. Bought Lifetime LTCH, by the way.

I'll keep you all posted, Gulley

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Jan. 3rd I completed online application.
    Jan. 4th I completed paper application, paid in full to federal/state, completed fingerprinting process.

Yesterday it has been 6 weeks. Still haven't received LTCH. Could be because I went to downtown Indianapolis City County Building? More applicants, longer time? I forgot what I was told, I believe 6 to 8 weeks. I'm waiting patiently, not eager at all. Figure it'll be here soon. Some of you all are in such a rush. I believe I had the option to pay an xxx amount more to have a private co. do the background check. If I was in a rush I would have paid more and got it 3 weeks ago. Though I don't see the point. Bought Lifetime LTCH, by the way.

I'll keep you all posted, Gulley

You did the online app and filled out a paper app?

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    Toolepqk, yes. I filled out a paper app. when I got there. I guess it was to confirm the information I gave them online? I also did the electronic fingerprinting as well as the old fashion ink and paper.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Toolepqk, yes. I filled out a paper app. when I got there. I guess it was to confirm the information I gave them online? I also did the electronic fingerprinting as well as the old fashion ink and paper.

Did you pay twice as well? :dunno:

I don't mean to be a d**k but are you OCD or something? Have an obsession or compulsion with the number 2 or doing things twice? I mean why would you do it both ways? Surely you didn't submit it both ways did you?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Did you pay twice as well? :dunno:

I don't mean to be a d**k but are you OCD or something? Have an obsession or compulsion with the number 2 or doing things twice? I mean why would you do it both ways? Surely you didn't submit it both ways did you?

i did mine that way too. you fill out the app online then go there and tell them your name they print it out while you fill out the finger print card then you take the print out and finger card to a lady that takes yours money, then does thumb and index finger digi finger prints and then does full ink prints and gives you soap and sends you on your way

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    i did mine that way too. you fill out the app online then go there and tell them your name they print it out while you fill out the finger print card then you take the print out and finger card to a lady that takes yours money, then does thumb and index finger digi finger prints and then does full ink prints and gives you soap and sends you on your way

Okay that now makes more sense.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    themoreyouknow.jpg

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011

You can call Indiana state police and ask the status of your application. The number is a page or 2 back. They are nice an will let you know where it is in the process. Mine took 42 days from online app and L1 to recieving it in the mail. Yours should arrive soon.

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    You can call Indiana state police and ask the status of your application. The number is a page or 2 back. They are nice an will let you know where it is in the process. Mine took 42 days from online app and L1 to recieving it in the mail. Yours should arrive soon.

Thanks, I might give them a call next week to make sure they don't have any problem with my paperwork. Like I said, I'm just patiently waiting. I'm in no rush. My friend who came with me who's been through the whole process before said his took about three months.

qb1sho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    McCordsville, IN
    McCordsville/Hancock -

12/26 Filled out paperwork online and printed (
    Called and made the fingerpring appointment for the following day 12/27 - 8:30am Finger printed at the McCordsville Police Department
    Received completed documentation from officer.
    Mailed via USPS (went to USPS branch as the envelope was
    heavier than a single stamp).

Applied for the lifetime on December 27th (had a 4 year that expired so not sure if that helped at all) and received mine Feruary 8th. So....not too bad.

:D

cablelover

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    :rockwoot:Applied online 10 mins ago, paid and scheduled L-1 for Wed. the 22nd. Its gotta be here for the Indy 1500 in march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tinfoil:

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    McCordsville/Hancock -

12/26 Filled out paperwork online and printed (
    Called and made the fingerpring appointment for the following day 12/27 - 8:30am Finger printed at the McCordsville Police Department
    Received completed documentation from officer.
    Mailed via USPS (went to USPS branch as the envelope was
    heavier than a single stamp).

Applied for the lifetime on December 27th (had a 4 year that expired so not sure if that helped at all) and received mine Feruary 8th. So....not too bad.

:D

I did mine 12/28 and got it 2/7. Seems normal unless you are one of the lucky few who get it in a week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom