• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawzx7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    Note, you still have to do L1. Doing your app online does not make it any quicker if you dont use L1.

You can go in the same day, I believe. L1 does not communicate with your local. You can tell your local that you did L1, but they may still make you do ink prints. Once the ISP receives your packet from your local, they can issue the license.

And now for the big news! I received my refund from my original app! That means that from they time I filed my original with the state, it was 97 days. That is 3 months and 5 days, or 13.5 weeks.

For those that dont know what I am talking about, I chose to refile. If you did the paper prints, you can schedule an L1 appointment, and do the L1. You will have to pay the L1 fee ($10.95) and the state fee again ($75 for lifetime). If you have already paid your local and mailed that paperwork in, you dont have to pay them again. According to the ISP, you will receive a refund. Frankly, I had my doubts. No one had done this before (the member who discovered it did it only days before me, credit to him for the discovery). Obviously, you will receive your refund (or at least I did).

Oh, and they also sent me my ink prints back, as well as my original app, but not the one I signed, a reprint of it.
    Well, that means hopefully my refund is coming soon...........

amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    About average it seems

I received mine this past spring, almost exactly 9 weeks after I sent my app in to the IN State Police.

Man, that last week or so I was checking the mail everyday. Agonizing.

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Realized I did not post my LTCH wait.... 13 days (including two weekends) L1-Hamilton County. And a huge thanks to INGO for providing the knowledge to use L-1 when I moved here!

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Ok, I sent my app in on Aug 24th, and the money order was cashed September 3rd. Should I be counting 4 weeks from when I sent in the application? or from when the money order was cashed? Also does anyone know of any current delays that might make it take longer?

OS3-USN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Franklin, IN
    This is my first post on INGO. I applied for my LTCH on August 3 (8 weeks yesterday) and am still waiting. I wish I would have read on here about L1 weeks ago. When I did the online application it asked if I wanted to go the L1 route, but it didn't make it seem like it would be that much quicker so I passed. I regret that choice now. So based on what I've read here I don't expect to get it for at least another month.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    This is my first post on INGO. I applied for my LTCH on August 3 (8 weeks yesterday) and am still waiting. I wish I would have read on here about L1 weeks ago. When I did the online application it asked if I wanted to go the L1 route, but it didn't make it seem like it would be that much quicker so I passed. I regret that choice now. So based on what I've read here I don't expect to get it for at least another month.

Really? When I signed up to do L1 it told me that standard fingerprinting was 6+ weeks and L1 would cut it down to 7-10 days. I start my wait today, will update when I get it. :D

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    Did my L1 earlier this week. When I applied online it said that the wait without it was at least 60+ days so I applied for the L1. With the L1, it said the wait time is roughly 3-7 days or something like that. Finishing the paperwork in the morning then we will see how long it takes. Can't Wait.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Well I did my the snail mail way and it still hasnt come. went to sheriffs on 8/24. maybe by christmas I will have so I can by myself something nice.

jbrubaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    MINE CAME!!!! After learning about the L1 option about 24 hours after I mailed mine, the wait has seemed interminable. However, today there was a nice pink address label staring me in the face from one of my envelopes.

Filed for lifetime on July 28, 2010. Received October 6, 2010. 10 weeks to the day.

Off to Office Max for lamination...

hischj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Wadesville
    I got mine last night. Ten weeks to the day even though they told me twelve. But now I have to buy a new gun for CC. I love those good problems.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    :rockwoot: Just got my LTCH in the mail today. Eight days after I applied, including the weekend, it is now in my possession. Now the best part, saving another week's paycheck to get my Glock 19.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom