• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    THATS RIGHT!!!!! It's OVER It's really here..... I just don't know what to do with myself... My copies came out like **** and the ladie messed up the laminating but I don't give a crap.
    Recap.
    took me a while to figure out the process of detroying my record with juvenile"12 and dumb, long ago"
    once I got it filed with them it took 94 days.
    filled out and finger printed in Mishawaka 2-26-09
    back from MPD on 3-12
    sent to ISP 3-12
    M/O cashed 3-16
    issued 5-4
    received 5-7-2009
    Never thought it would happen, I felt criminaly "marked" for a long time although nothing is supposed to be left to show it. I ride the straight and narrow and I feel like it was a great life lesson "though not one I recomend" .... You couldn't talk me into illegal **** If you promised me money,fame,fortune and women forever. =)
    "sorry just felt like shareing"
    My girl freind did every thing at the same time as me ""but no juvy BS"" and she has not received hers yet. probly tomorrow or something.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Well maybe I'm the freak then. I dont get how it can take over a month to even cash the money order.

I applied at my local PD on Feb 27 and my MO cleared on Mar 23 so I can understand how you feel. Not quite a month but close. I figured it was a day or 2 for the locals to start processing, give them a couple of days to do so, then another day to get it dropped in the mail. 2 days to unknown for the post office to actually deliver it. Then a few days or so for the ISP to open up the envelope and deposit the MO's. And in my case I know when it cleared but I don't know the date it was deposited, just when it cleared my credit union. So it could be the ISP or my local PD was sitting on it, or it could be that the credit union took their sweet time in clearing it, or it could of just been bad luck in timing and everything hit at the wrong time. :dunno:

ETA 6 and a half weeks since it cleared and counting.

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    Hello fellow Indiana gun owners,

I applied for my LTCH on March 11 (Greenwood PD)
    MO was cashed March 17
    License was issued on May 5
    Received in mail on May 8

52 days from MO cashed to delivery so it looks like they are getting caught up! Now if you'll excuse me...I'm going to the range to shoot my PX4!

:rockwoot:

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Applied March 27th (I think), in Hendricks County
    Arrived in the mail today! (May 8th)
    So, about 7 weeks.

Off to get copies and lamination.... Then shopping.....

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Applied March 27th (I think), in Hendricks County
    Arrived in the mail today! (May 8th)
    So, about 7 weeks.

Off to get copies and lamination.... Then shopping.....

Wow! Must have been renewing yours huh? I heard its quicker if you already had a valid permit. Personally I dont see how, as they would still have to process yours just like everyone elses. It just doesnt make sense why some are faster than others, and some take way longer. You'd think there would be a standard procedure that would take exactly the same amount of time for every single one. I definately know now that mine could be in the mail any day now.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Now that people that applied AFTER me are getting theirs I have going ot have to stop reading this thread, it's just ticking me off, lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom