• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Must have been the overcast lighting because it sure does match that 20# pink paper. Copied, signed and laminated. Now to start looking at those holsters.

Ruger0890

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    St Joe County
    Applied Oct 7 (used L1) and going on my 3rd week waiting, i do have a history though a minor consumption charge when i was 18 :( and also a reckless driving, the reckless driving was because i had my headlights off (they usually come on automatically stopped for gas and smokes and shut them off and forgot i had) drove about 2 blocks and the officer that stopped me gave me a really hard time it was still light enough out i didnt even notice. Anyways I looked it up and its not something i could have been jailed for for a year but do you think they would suggest me unfit/deny because of something like that?

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Applied Oct 7 (used L1) and going on my 3rd week waiting, i do have a history though a minor consumption charge when i was 18 :( and also a reckless driving, the reckless driving was because i had my headlights off (they usually come on automatically stopped for gas and smokes and shut them off and forgot i had) drove about 2 blocks and the officer that stopped me gave me a really hard time it was still light enough out i didnt even notice. Anyways I looked it up and its not something i could have been jailed for for a year but do you think they would suggest me unfit/deny because of something like that?

First of all :welcome: to :ingo:

Hopefully your history with law enforcement won't hold up your application, but it might. All arrests are checked out before licenses are issued, but they have been getting through them faster than earlier this year.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Bindyxdm9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Been over 8 Months finally got an email on 10/24/13 saying...Your application is being processed. If you have a criminal history, the disposition of the event(s) in question must be verified. hmmm....

baba

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I applied just over a week ago...still no permit but the update at the finger print place said it was taking them 15days to process the prints and you could contact the state after that for a status. I did the new online process so we'll see how that goes.

-Brian

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Man I hope that deucide gets a pink slip in the mail today!
    I feel for that guy. Don't give up hope, guy. Be patient.
    Pray...and cross all fingers and toes. Keep Hope Alive! :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom