• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    OK, yesterday she went down to the north government building where they process the permits and she showed them her paperwork and they could find no record of it so they saidthey would investigate and get back to her, so we'll see what happens.

I sincerely hope this works out for her, but I don't like the sound of it.

Did you check with IMPD and see when they transmitted her app ? I believe you said Marion County, right ?

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    I got fingerprinted through L-1 today and submitted my fees with local PD. The woman at the PD was very nice and told me that through L-1 and with no record that lately it's been taking 3 months so it's now just a waiting game.

JHancock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Im going nuts waiting on mine to get here! I turned my stuff in around 3/15 and still nothing yet.

Mine was transmitted to ISP on 3/15 as well and mine was issued 6/13 and received on 6/17. Although most local PD's or Sheriff's offices will "sit" on the application for a few days after you pay your local fee to "perform a quick background check" prior to submitting it to ISP. I stood there and made my local town marshal do a background check, approve and transmit to ISP that day.

Culvercadet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Columbus
    First post

Hey all. I've been lurking here for a good while and wanted my first post to be the arrival of my ltch...no such luck. Congrats to all the recent recipients, especially those who have endured outrageous waits.

Non L1 1/16/13
    Bad Citizen Brigade(OWI)

22 weeks yesterday

nichols

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    Help me out here, Culvercadet. By "22 weeks yesterday" do you mean that that is how long you've been waiting for your LTCH? Ack! I'm getting anxious enough with it coming up on 12 weeks for mine.

nichols

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2013
    I guess I can think of something to do while I'm waiting, like brush up on all the laws, the strategies for handling various situations when armed, figuring out how I will carry my gun, practicing drawing from that (and alternate) carry locations, ...
    So much to do, and (hopefully) so little time to get them done.

Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    Finally some good news for me today! After a 3 months wait in getting my health records processed and submitted my app was finally sent to ISP. Ill probly have a full year wait total but hey it's on it's way. There is hope everyone!

Culvercadet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Columbus
    Yes, Nichols, I'm at just over 22 weeks. Did paper prints and I have a misdemeanor for OWI several years ago (young and dumb). My mailbox is just about worn out.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    Lately I've been get nothing but junk mail. Opened the mail box today and there was a stack of envelops. Looked at each one hoping to see some pink...... Nothing

23 weeks today

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    OK now I am totally pissed! A buddy of mine just texted me. He just got his permit. Applied 2 weeks after mine and has more on his record than I do and moved here from another state not even a year ago. WTF that is total bull! OMG my blood pressure is threw the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimbo762

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Camby
    Woohoo!!! It finally showed up.
    Applied Jan 28.
    Did the L1 fingerprinting a week or so after that.
    Submitted and paid cash to sheriff's office on Feb 14.
    I have some minor indiscretions 15-20 years ago.
    Issued 6/17, received 6/20.

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Woohoo!!! It finally showed up.
    Applied Jan 28.
    Did the L1 fingerprinting a week or so after that.
    Submitted and paid cash to sheriff's office on Feb 14.
    I have some minor indiscretions 15-20 years ago.
    Issued 6/17, received 6/20.

a$$ hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Can state taxes being owed delay LTCH? The state messed up my filing and say I owe them, they just found mistake and are now correcting......just wondering if that could cause more delay.

sescbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Just got my LTCH today. Took 13 weeks (used L1) from the day I completed the local police part & mailed it in. My wife & daughter also received their's today. We did them all together.

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    Got my pink slip today.
    L1 local prints 3/19
    2 prior arrests for underage drinking 14 yrs ago
    issued 6/17
    recieved 6/20

I was expecting the 6mo. due to prior arrests. Now I have to go out tomorrow and find a holster for my 586 4" so I can carry it. Im always unprepared. lol.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom