• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County
    Paid State fee online and scheduled L-1 on 3/8/2013.
    L-1 done on 3/15/2013.
    Paid local PD on 3/15/2013 (showed the new town marshal how to actually do it, I was a former Reserve Police Officer prior to regime change, and was transmitted to ISP at that time).
    Zero record
    Issued 6/13/2013.
    Received 6/17/2013.
    Exactly 90 days for it to be issued.
    All-in-all the process has taken longer than "legally" mandated, but it is slowly going through. I also emailed the Governor through his website and cited the Indiana Code and requested immediate approval or denial and that a portion or all of my state fee be refunded as well as emailed ISP with the same request, but I'm guessing that has fallen on deaf ears.

Congrats!
    I did L-1 on 3-21, but paid with money order. I wonder if the online payment makes it any faster.

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    So if you have any arrests prepare to wait a loooong time

Just got off the phone with ISP. I told the lady that my M.O. was cashed Jan 10 and still waiting. She said that if you have any arrests that there is NO TIME FRAME on when you will hear anything. That they have to wait for the courts to get back to them.

I said to her "So you take my money then you take your time?" and hung up on her. I am so freaking mad right now, so much for the 60 day response. Good to know law enforcers don't have to follow the law.....

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    So if you have any arrests prepare to wait a loooong time

Just got off the phone with ISP. I told the lady that my M.O. was cashed Jan 10 and still waiting. She said that if you have any arrests that there is NO TIME FRAME on when you will hear anything. That they have to wait for the courts to get back to them.

I said to her "So you take my money then you take your time?" and hung up on her. I am so freaking mad right now, so much for the 60 day response. Good to know law enforcers don't have to follow the law.....

So they can't take longer than 60 days? Many other states have mandated time frames but they are largely ignored as well.

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    So they can't take longer than 60 days? Many other states have mandated time frames but they are largely ignored as well.
    there was a fella on this thread who had an e-mail sent to him about how they wont follow the 60 day rule, i wish i could get an e-mail like that, i bet the governor or the news would like to hear that

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org

This forum is just one more place to find out the government lies. I paid online plus the extra $10 to expedite. I got finger printed 1/8 L1. You figure out about the 60 day thing...

Coyne11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Today was exactly 18 weeks I've been waiting. Applied non l-1 and money order was cashed 2-12-13. If I knew it was that big if difference in wait I would of paid the extra money and did L-1. Can't go back now. So I guess. I'll just keep on waiting

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Today was exactly 18 weeks I've been waiting. Applied non l-1 and money order was cashed 2-12-13. If I knew it was that big if difference in wait I would of paid the extra money and did L-1. Can't go back now. So I guess. I'll just keep on waiting

Figure two to three days of processing apps for each physical day they received them.

My MO was cashed 1-23 and my LTCH was issued 6-5. So by my best calculations, which are Hillbilly at best, you are looking at another two weeks at least.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I went with a lady to the city county building in Indy on January 11th to apply for her lifetime permit, she is in her early 80's, she says she has not heard a word about it even though it's been over 6 months. I don't even know if they have cashed the money orders yet.
    Just who should she contact to find out what what the problem is?

She checked with the bank today where she bought the money orders on January 11th 2013 and they told her that the money orders have never been cashed yet. So is it lost or what? Who knows.

hokie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    L1, local fees paid 3/11/13

Issued a few days ago, just picked it up. Wondering if Fort Wayne, my weird last name, or the fact I just moved out from Virginia helped speed it up.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    As I sit here on the thrown at work I started thinking maybe today is the day for my pink slip. Then I remembered its ISP. The odds are today will not be the day. I'm sure ill let you know later about this crappy situation

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom