• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    New member here, In Lake county applying tomorrow, hope I get it sooner rather than later so I can take my USP out :rockwoot:

Well, update, went to the St. John PD today, supposed to be able to apply Mon-Wed 9AM-2PM, but the girl that handles the applications isn't in today, they said she should be there tomorrow, but I should call ahead to make sure and set up an appointment to come in. :noway:

Day 2: She's on the radio today(dispatcher) and will have to wait until tomorrow

Last edited:

Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    New member here, In Lake county applying tomorrow, hope I get it sooner rather than later so I can take my USP out :rockwoot:

Well, update, went to the St. John PD today, supposed to be able to apply Mon-Wed 9AM-2PM, but the girl that handles the applications isn't in today, they said she should be there tomorrow, but I should call ahead to make sure and set up an appointment to come in. :noway:

Day 2: She's on the radio today(dispatcher) and will have to wait until tomorrow

I had the same problem. I went up there 3 times during the hrs THEY said to. She was always gone or just left early. After becoming a little upset about them waisting my time, I was told I could make an appointment. All went smooth after that.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    wow, A bit rude there in St. John hey.
    It would seem Mishawaka would not be carry freindly being and they have such tight ordinances here in town on shooting, But MPD dose it 5 days a week 9-5 and surprisingy there always seem to be atleast 2 or 3 very nice ladies in there willing to help you fill out the papers and noterize it. Then they just call down the main LEO who from what I have seen always seems to be there to print ya and he sais thanks stop back by in 2 weeks.
    I have heard that the rest of St. Jo county is'nt quite as convinient

92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    My wife's LTCH arrived today, here's the timeline:

31 Dec 08 - Fingerprinted/submitted paperwork to Lawrence PD
    _9 Jan 09 - Lawrence PD money order cashed
    27 Jan 09 - State Police money order cashed
    17 Mar 09 - Issued date
    19 Mar 09 - LTCH received in mailbox

52 days inclusive from State Polie MO cashed -> receipt.

The Lawrence PD handles the forwarding of the documents to the State Police so we have no idea what day that happened.

Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I applied mid Feb and can't find my receipt anywhere. (That includes my stub from my MO too.) I'm soooo hoping that I don't have any issues.:rolleyes:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Dropped mine in the mail Jan 22, and got it yesterday. 8 weeks to the day.

Now I can go out of the house fully dressed, again, and carry off my property! I feel happy! Should have applied as soon as we moved here.

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    Finally......!

called last friday to check on my app. guess what arrived today?!? Applied 1/8/09, MO cashed 1/27, Issued 3/16,received 3/20, and also received my Kholster Holster today! Feels like Christmas...no maybe my birthday...:D can you tell Im excited.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom