• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CopperWires

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    You know, I was really thinking about my representatives when I wrote that. I don't really want to bug the ISP folks - don't want to distract from cranking through the apps.

It's cool. The lady I spoke with told me to call back once a week to try and catch it before they sent it out so I could change the address on it. If they told me that, I don't think they will mind if you call and check up. Not trying to twist your arm here, just trying to help you out.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    The lady I spoke with told me to call back once a week to try and catch it before they sent it out so I could change the address on it.

I had to call about the same thing. The lady I spoke with told me to call back in 7 weeks or so from the shipped to ISP date so they could catch it before they mailed it out. She made it seem like it wouldn't be an issue.

Tommy2Tone

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    WOW dec 31 to march 2...that is really fast. Applied 2/17

I had a brain fart and forgot about the month of Jan. So not THAT fast but still okay.

Last edited:

Hobie8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Lake County
    I notice most of us are seeing our LTCH's show up just after the 60 day mark. Looks like they're trying to stick with the "60 day" time bracket. I mailed my stuff to Indy on 11/12, and it showed up on 1/15. The issue date on the license was 1/12.:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Anderson, IN
    LTCH Wait time

I applied for mine on Jan 15th this year. I was told then that it would be 8 - 18 weeks so I'm suspecting closer to 18 at this point.

Given that I can't go to the range (I can transport to and from a gunsmith or dealer) without it, this is going to be interesting. I guess I just have to set up some sort of suitable backstop here at the house.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I called ISP today since it is a couple days past 60 since I applied. It was an interesting conversation. The gentleman I spoke to looked for my name in the computer and there was no sign of it. He claimed they were getting them out "within a day or two of 60 days once ISP cashes the money order". I told him mine was cashed Jan 12 and he say then you should get it within a day or two of March 12. It almost sounded like they let them sit around until the 60 days was up and THEN processed them. No indication whatsoever that they are swamped or really backed up. Funny, but the STATUTE does not say "60 days after the State Police cash your money order". Your tax dollars at work....

Skoty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Alright, just called ISP. I applied Dec 5th, MO was cashed on Jan 5. Lady on phone said it was approved as of Monday of this week, was probably mailed yesterday. So it seems that they are really sticking to the 60 day mark with MARION county, seems that more rural areas are getting a faster turn around. Friend of mine in Park county had a 7 week turn around, also have seen people on here with a faster turn around when in a rural county.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I mailed mine off on the 6th of January.
    Guess what showed up in the mail today!!!

On a side note...Why do they gotta print these out on pink paper?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom