From what I hear....about 4 to 6 weeks for non L1

Super_FUUU_Face.jpg

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    So I am assuming that I still have a while. Since I registered for mine 3 days after Jesus.

I'm in the same boat. It took my neighbor 9 weeks and he did it the slow way like I did. I wish I would have found INGO before I applied and I'd already have it. Still like a dumba** I look in the mail like it will be there.

Glock22-27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    SO called the number this morning and she said it was currently a 14 day wait for ppl who did the L1 route. She then looked my name up and said it left her office on 1/31/12. I received it today actually haha.

Took exactly 14 days not counting the day I signed and payed everything. I did my local fee, and L1 finger prints on 1/18/12-received permit 2/2/12

~STOLEN~

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Greenwood, Indiana
    SO called the number this morning and she said it was currently a 14 day wait for ppl who did the L1 route. She then looked my name up and said it left her office on 1/31/12. I received it today actually haha.

Took exactly 14 days not counting the day I signed and payed everything. I did my local fee, and L1 finger prints on 1/18/12-received permit 2/2/12

haah....wish it only took that long for mine lol
    thats a very very quick turn around

Glock22-27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    haah....wish it only took that long for mine lol
    thats a very very quick turn around

Yeah not to bad I was starting to get anxious. My buddy got his in exactly 5 days after paying and finger printing the same day. Talk about fast but that was atleast a year ago they must have been slow then.

Roichlem

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Columbus
    I filled out my Online app on 1/11, then had to wait about week for my L1 appt. on 1/17. the next day i stopped by the police station and paid my local fee. my LTCH arrived in the mail last night on 2/1. The whole process took about three weeks. Now i just need to find a good holster for my PPK!

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011

I'm getting anxious seeing everyone get thiers in 1-2 weeks. I've been waiting 37 days but shouldn't be much longer.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Waiting

Filled out my paperwork the old fashioned way and submitted on 12/28. Still nothing on 2/3. Wife did hers the day before and got it 2 weeks ago.

Got mine on 2/4/2012 (the day after I posted this.

Last edited:

cityartisan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Had the L-1 done on 1-19, should have had mine by now, but thanks to a lot of misleading info from L-1,and the state of IN ,was notified yesterday that i need to pay an extra $15 before it can be processed, not so much a money matter, but the fact that it could have/ should have been so much less complicated.:xmad: Please don't ask me to go into details, it will only make it that much more painful.

Last edited:

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    Had the L-1 done on 1-19, should have had mine by now, but thanks to a lot of misleading info from L-1,and the state of IN , i need to pay an extra $15 before it can be processed

it would not let you check out and schedule the appointment without paying the L1 processing fee at least and it also offers to let you tack on the state $75 fee at the same time....kind of hard to miss :)

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Both my son and daughter applied, my daughter on line I believe and my son, who lives in lawrence went downtown to the city county bldg only to be told to gop back to Lawrence PD (which he did) to get his started, a wasted trip downtown for him, but of course somebody told him somewhere, "Hey you gotta go to the City County bldg to get one" ..... DOH! Its been a few weeks and i dont think they have them yet.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    Filled out paper online on Jan. 17th, got finger printed on the 19th, got paper work submitted to my town hall on Jan 20th. Recieved my card Feb. 4th.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom