• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Takashi

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Indy Northside
    Dec 18th I went for my L1 fingerprinting. December 29th passed local background check. January 5th received LTCH.

I did the only submission. West Lafayette, IN. They only ask you to pay the $50 fee after you pass the background check, which seems different than everyone's experiences.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    Went in a week ago to do the first part of paperwork for the sheriff's department. Then yesterday I went to do the State paperwork and the lady there told me it would be 3 months! :( Does this sound right?

The Beaver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    18 Weeks

The Anderson Sheriffs Dept. told me it would be 18 weeks after I did the paperwork and got finger printed. I hope thats just a worst case estimate or it's going to be a grueling wait.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Went in a week ago to do the first part of paperwork for the sheriff's department. Then yesterday I went to do the State paperwork and the lady there told me it would be 3 months! :( Does this sound right?

The Anderson Sheriffs Dept. told me it would be 18 weeks after I did the paperwork and got finger printed. I hope thats just a worst case estimate or it's going to be a grueling wait.
    These are normal wait times. Note to all, use L1 security and your wait will be much less!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Anyone knows if it takes the same time to get the LTCH if you are a US citizen and if you are not?
    I know some people get it in 5 days and some other have to wait over two months.
    I wonder if the background check process can take longer if you are not a US citizen or if it has nothing to do with this.

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    My wife did her's in mid December and has not gotten it back yet. Tomorrow night I have an appointment with L1 to get my fingerprints done and hope to have my LTCH soon. I feel bad she did it the old fashion way but we didn't have access to the new way until Janurary 1st and it came as a suprise.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I think we should make separate threads for people who did it at the police station and people who did L1... because all these L1 guys are making me real jealous!!!!

Plinker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Did mine the old fashioned way in Fort Wayne on Dec. 3rd, just got mine in the mail today (January 13). Much sooner than anticipated.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Wife Did L1 Online App 12/26, Prints at L1 on 12/27 ... waited for PD call to come in and pay until 12/30 - got LTCH 1/13. ... just over two weeks (with holidays and staff on vacations probably) ...

Use L1 ... it is a huge time saver.!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom