• Status
    Not open for further replies.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    2010 i went to get mine they told me 12 -14 weeks i still have not got it 15 weeks later

If you still haven't received your LTCH then why are you carrying a gun? All of these post that you made don't make any sense. You must be breaking the law. All of these posts were made 13 hours ago. :dunno:

thats ok 2 weeks ago i had a greenfield sheriff come up behind me (they all know i carry) and grabed my gun with out saying police or sheriff when i went to grab for it he told me to let go or i will be shot

i am at the point i dont go any where with out a gun i dont care where i am going it could be around town or across town i will and do carry a gun

b0Rn~c0nfus3d

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    im ready for the wait as i read alot of these posts which took awhile lol.lts like waiting on the ltch but gives you something to do as we wait.i applied in early november so my wait is half over,no l1 option for warsaw,maybe feb ill be reporting mine has arrived.:ar15:

TRLREDY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just got mine in the mail today. Renewed with a lifetime this time.:rockwoot: Very impressed with the turn around time. Did the app. on ISP website 12/6. Did the electronic fingerprinting on 12/7 and then went downtown to finish it out. Came in the mail today 12/10. Has anyone got it faster than 3 days? The longest part of the whole process was trying to find parking at the city/county bldg. I heard them tell a guy ahead of me when I was downtown he would get his in approx. 16 weeks. Anyways, well worth the extra $10.95 in my book.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    15 weeks? I thought the state would have been catching up by now. What with all the furvor of the election over. Hmmmm... Seems people are all about exercising their rights and more people are applying all the time. Or, they have reduced staffing at the ISP and it's taking just as long. Wonder if anyone can find out. I'd call but I don't want to delay anyone's application. I already have my LTCH.

tmcb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Filled out online application then L1 appt. on Wednesday the 8th then straight to the Sheriff's office. Got it in the mail on the Saturday the 11th. Definatly worth the extra $10.95. The lady at the sheriff's office even commented how easy it made her job. I was the first one that she had ever filed that way.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Monday to Monday. My wife filled out her application last Monday, went for her prints on Tuesday. She received the license in yesterday. So a week total if you count filling out the application at night on Monday.

chewmaize

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Took 3 1/2 weeks for mine. Went through L1, app over the internet, letter from my shrink. Went pretty quick with no problems.

panderson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Mine took about 2 weeks including the Thanksgiving holiday. Used the L1 fingerprinting. Longest part was that I had to make an appointment with the police chief in Carmel for a chat :D

wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    I just got back from my L1 appointment. I was surprised to see that they had hours on a Saturday. The fingerprinting took about five minutes and then I was done.

All I have to do is go pay the New Haven PD next week. I'll update when I get the actual license.

1911_Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Plainfield
    i did my app on 11/5/10.. its been over a month now an i havent got mine :( but my 4 year expired and i waited to get my lifetime so its my own fault. Hopefully it will be here in the next couple of weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom