• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    wow...one thing i cant stand is not being able to find this story on a website url that doesnt directly refer to the 2A, firearms, or conservative groups.......just would like to see an article from a more prominent site so i can share it with others and not be called out for posting from "crazy sites"....just sayin

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Dear Connecticut State Police,

Those who fail to learn from history are destined to repeat it. Just remember what happened to a certain group of British people not far north of where you were at, just a couple of hundred years or so ago, and that the resulting constitution was something you swore to uphold. Please uphold that document, you know, the one that gives your state the slogan "The Constitution State".

Sincerely, someone who cares.

sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    It will work just fine for the "we aren't coming for your guns" crowd. They were lying from the jump and they knew it.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    wow...one thing i cant stand is not being able to find this story on a website url that doesnt directly refer to the 2A, firearms, or conservative groups.......just would like to see an article from a more prominent site so i can share it with others and not be called out for posting from "crazy sites"....just sayin

That's not an article, it's an opinion blog post. And you're right, without an actual story from a source that isn't so obviously biased, then it's just tin foil hat nonsense. There is a link to a paywalled article, though, but I'm not paying to read it.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Also, the "we aren't coming for your guns" crown would just say, "Well, you were given a chance to register them and keep them, and you didn't follow the law, so you deserve to have them confiscated." Easy peasy.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    One more chance for gun owners - Journal Inquirer: Politics And Government

When state officials decided to accept some gun registrations and magazine declarations that arrived after a Jan. 4 deadline, they also had to deal with those applications that didn’t make the cut.
    The state now holds signed and notarized letters saying those late applicants own rifles and magazines illegally.
    But rather than turn that information over to prosecutors, state officials are giving the gun owners a chance to get rid of the weapons and magazines.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana

Generally speaking 13C has been 1-2 weeks ahead of the MSN on the past several stories to break out of CT and CA about registration and confiscation. MSM is a bit quicker on this story, hit up the google and you'll find a few stories that hit in past 3-4 hours.

Top Bottom