• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Fair enough. I can understand and respect it when there is reasoning behind it...there are just so many that throw it out for every little thing. Sorry that I seem to have misjudged the situation.
    I appreciate that and I recognize that you are passionate about your opinions which you are entitled to voice, and I respect that.

Also, I don't view you as "uneducated/ignorant" Maybe an interloper that has infiltrated the echo chamber but not an "uneducated/ignorant" one. ;)

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Continuing the previous rant a bit here. Something else I'm really pissed about is the one-dimensional response to the pandemic. You ask, oh, what about researching treatments? "Oh, we prefer to be proactive." "We think prevention is the best approach." **** you, you arrogant pricks. What about the people who just aren't gonna get the shot? What about the people who can't get it because of some health condition? Why is the only route through the pandemic vaccines? Maybe it's a good one. It's obviously not everything, as we're finding out.

Okay, well, so "proactive" means when people get covid, just tell them to go home and deal with it. Then go to the ER if you turn blue. Oh, and isolate yourself from everyone you love so you can die alone. Because we don't want to even talk about treatment, because then people might be more hesitant to get the vaccine if they think there's a treatment.

I think the "scientific community" has failed us. This unilateral beeline towards vaccines as their only response to COVID, and their lack of curiosity about treatments, made this pandemic far worse for the world, and made themselves untrustworthy. Having a lying ********** like Fauci as the "science" mouthpiece just seals the distrust for many people. A noble lie (giving benefit of doubt here) is still a lie.

This experience living through the last couple of years has soured me on "trust the science". I'm so sick of hearing that. And I don't mean the real ass science. I mean "the science". Like Dr "I'm the Science" Fauci, the people at the top of science who make the proclamations of what IS the science. This has convinced me that scientists should not make public policy. Advisory roles? Sure. But c'mon.

For example. Zero covid my ass. Guess what geniuses? Omicron ass-****ed your "science". Now you look like total idiots. Omicron doesn't give a flying **** about your out of date vaccine. You're as fallible as any human, yet arrogant as any insolent fool. Policy should be made by politicians beholding to the electorate, for obvious reasons. The science didn't get it right. With COVID, the cure (lockdowns/mask mandates/vaccine mandates) was worse than the disease for a lot of people. **** THAT science.

:ranton:
    Damn, and I thought I was taking up a lot of space with my earlier rant runs where I kept quoting myself so I could continue on with my rant. :):

Last edited:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

For those who missed it in the original posting of the video; Dr. Campbell reports on new data showing that in the UK, the number of people who died of only COVID (no other co-mobidities) has been inflated in government figures by a factor of 10.

In this video, he also talks about the same gross manipulation of government data here in the U.S.

Please watch these before YT takes them down.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

For those who missed it in the original posting of the video; Dr. Campbell reports on new data showing that in the UK, the number of people who died of pure COVID has been inflated in government figures by a factor of 10.

In this video, he also talks about the same gross manipulation of government data here in the U.S.

Please watch these before YT takes them down.

What is "pure COVID"?

I submit to you that the fentanyl overdose stats are way overblown. In fact most who died also had several other pre-existing conditions.

Also, car accident fatalities usually have other comorbidities, but the media lies and says the reason they died was simply the car accident.

And have you seen heart attack deaths? Those people are LOADED with co-morbidities. Same with cancer patients.

It's all a scam.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    What is "pure COVID"?

I submit to you that the fentanyl overdose stats are way overblown. In fact most who died also had several other pre-existing conditions.

Also, car accident fatalities usually have other comorbidities, but the media lies and says the reason they died was simply the car accident.

And have you seen heart attack deaths? Those people are LOADED with co-morbidities. Same with cancer patients.

It's all a scam.
    Using the term Pure COVID was a bad choice on my part. I ment people who died of only COVID with no other co-mobidities or cause of death listed on the death certificate. My bad and the original wording has been edited for clarification.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, it certainly wouldn't be the first time that has happened on INGO. Y'all can deny it all you want, but it has become a bit of an echo chamber here.
    Yeah. It is an echo chamber. Maybe you’re in a different echo chamber. They were right-ish anout masks, probably right-ish about ivermectin, and right-ish about vaccines, at least in that they have not been anywhere near effective against infection and spreading. But yiu defend the establishment narrative. Maybe there is some reality found in both which your echo chamber doesn’t recognize.

Let me ask some questions.

Should people bother wearing cloth masks?

Is the basis that the CDC and Fauci uses to justify mandates correct? I’m not asking if you think that mandates are correct. You’ve already said you don’t agree with that. I’m asking if the basis for the justification they’re using is correct.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You think you're the voice of dissent on INGO? I'd argue that you don't like the sound of dissent.

For the record, you couldn't be more wrong in that comment, but I know you'd have no reason to know or believe that.
    Nobody likes to be told they’re wrong. Maybe every now and then try acknowledging what you think they’re getting right instead of only what you think they’re getting wrong. No one is 100% wrong all the time. Well. Unless you’re a Democrat post 2016 and are not smoking hot Tulsi Gabbard.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Damn, and I thought I was taking up a lot of space with my earlier rant runs where I kept quoting myself so I could continue on with my rant. :):
    Well, sometimes we rant and the rant keeps festering afterwards, and then we think of more **** to rant about. I’m still pissed about continued mandates even after Omicron has ass-****ed their justification. And I’m really pissed that two ****ing years later they’re still telling infected people to go home and come back when they turn blue so they can die alone on a ventilator. I mean ****, at least send them home with some ivermectin if they want it.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Well, sometimes we rant and the rant keeps festering afterwards, and then we think of more **** to rant about. I’m still pissed about continued mandates even after Omicron has ass-****ed their justification. And I’m really pissed that two ****ing years later they’re still telling infected people to go home and come back when they turn blue so they can die alone on a ventilator. I mean ****, at least send them home with some ivermectin if they want it.
    But trump!

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I still have not seen any convincing evidence to support ivermectin. But, if there’s no downside and no other treatment available, why NOT let people have it? Even if they get some placebo effect, let them have it. I think it probably comes down to some doctors not wanting to look like quacks for prescribing a controversial medication.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I still have not seen any convincing evidence to support ivermectin. But, if there’s no downside and no other treatment available, why NOT let people have it? Even if they get some placebo effect, let them have it. I think it probably comes down to some doctors not wanting to look like quacks for prescribing a controversial medication.
    John Campbell presented a decent case for it along with supporting data. I really don’t know how effective it is or it’s proportion of efficacy. It’s not zero. But even if it helps only a little and even if it only effects a few, people have a right to know that. That’s following the real science.

Instead anything that might possibly be a treatment is **** on by the establishment medical community. It’s the white lie. The nobel lie they tell because they’re afraid if people think it helps, they might not want the vaccine. The cynical person in me instinctively thinks the vaccine-only policies service big Pharma because any unvaccinated people represents dollars not on the table.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    John Campbell presented a decent case for it along with supporting data. I really don’t know how effective it is or it’s proportion of efficacy. It’s not zero. But even if it helps only a little and even if it only effects a few, people have a right to know that. That’s following the real science.

Instead anything that might possibly be a treatment is **** on by the establishment medical community. It’s the white lie. The nobel lie they tell because they’re afraid if people think it helps, they might not want the vaccine. The cynical person in me instinctively thinks the vaccine-only policies service big Pharma because any unvaccinated people represents dollars not on the table.
    I’ve considered that as well. If that’s the case, then Big Pharma isn’t as smart as we think. The people wanting ivermectin are unvaccinated, and aren’t going to be vaccinated. Those dollars aren’t coming. Even with mandates. So you can make a smaller amount of money off ivermectin, or no money. I know which I’d choose.

Top Bottom