• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    either way they're both ingo members so all rules still apply right? No name calling ect. right?
    ive never met either one of them but these pitchfork events never end well. More hurt feelings come from them than anything else. I don't see the point. If he lied and then is gonna lie about lieing then he has to live with himself and the ridicule he's received internet wide.

He’s not only a member, but a sponsor. Should that give him carte blanche to make possibly materially false statements regarding his military service in an effort to deceive potential customers, particularly other INGO members? I think it’s extremely relevant information since many INGO members have had interaction with him.
    If I had personal or professional interaction with somebody who intentionally misrepresented themselves in such a way, it would make me sick to my stomach.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He’s not only a member, but a sponsor. Should that give him carte blanche to make possibly materially false statements regarding his military service in an effort to deceive potential customers, particularly other INGO members? I think it’s extremely relevant information since many INGO members have had interaction with him.
    If I had personal or professional interaction with somebody who intentionally misrepresented themselves in such a way, it would make me sick to my stomach.
    I think it's relevant as far as from the advertiser standpoint yes.
    This is similar to the Dave Canterbury duel survivor sniper/not sniper scandal. He admitted embellishing his resume with false military accomplishments in order to benefit his career.
    He lost a show, was publicly embarrassed and later apologized. Does it make him less of a wilderness expert? No. He is amazing in my opinion at what he does.
    thats all I'm saying in this case. Even if he (Cory) were an 11 bravo it wouldn't have made his training anymore relevant in my opinion. The question becomes; do you want to deal with a guy who allegedly embellished his experience? It's a choice each person will have to make themselves.
    Same with any of the other trainers or advertisers that are allegedly abraSsive, adulterers, thieves, backstabbers, or ..... <insert reason here

Last edited:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    :):......This's the ONLY reason......anybody even knows who 'is dude is.......:):

431822_341609772584691_1070320307_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

:):

Felix1985

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    United States
    I'm really curious to see what becomes of all of this. I seriously just discovered their videos earlier last week and really enjoyed a few of them. If the guy does turn out to be a fraud, it'll be kinda disappointing. Are there any legit instructors based and operating in Indiana?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Are there any legit instructors based and operating in Indiana?

You mean people here that didn't take a few classes at Tactical Response, make some videos then open a range and call themselves trainers?

Yeah... we have legit trainers that were here LONG before them. Read the other posts in Tactics and Training section and meet Coach, Rhino/ObiJon of ACT, Frank at Fortress Defense, Cedartop, etc.

Cory/Erika did a good job of [STRIKE]attacking[/STRIKE] attracting (edit) young and female shooters, but there are plenty of experienced folks around here.

Last edited:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm really curious to see what becomes of all of this. I seriously just discovered their videos earlier last week and really enjoyed a few of them. If the guy does turn out to be a fraud, it'll be kinda disappointing. Are there any legit instructors based and operating in Indiana?
    Let me scrounge up some sexy pics of my wife and I'll be a legit trainer for you...

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    If you don't feel like scrounging, I have some sexy pics of your wife handy you can use. :p

Where have you been?

Yes please send those pics to me. I was wondering who we saw taking pics in our bedroom window the other night!

My work schedule has been very inconsistent so I've not been able to spend much time on here. I aim to fix that though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom