• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I agree, his credibility is zero, but that doesn't give anyone the right to go on a witch hunt. File him under people you don't trust/won't train with and move on.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Even then, so what?
    :rolleyes:
    ?......ser'ously?.....:):

If he's a liar, so what? We get to watch him get treated like ****?
    Agin......:rolleyes:.....pay 'tention....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/lie

I'm just amazed how a bunch of grown men spend so much time ****ing around whispering about ****ing soap operas. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

That's my who-gives-a-**** point of view. If you don't like them, don't ****ing hit their facebook page. Don't watch their ****ing videos. If you do like them, all this **** probably won't sway you anyway. So WTF?

:dunno:....I like HER......ALOT!......:):

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Somebody put it together in a dumbed down version

[video=youtube;7XphvXVJh9s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata&v=7XphvXVJh9s&app=desk top[/video]
    Hmmm... he wanted to do criminology to become a cop. (0:24) Good enough...give him some LEO cred too on his resume. He "wanted" to be a cop.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I wanted to be an 18D , even got to train with two of'em that were in my first unit , anyone wanna take a high speed tacticool med class for the low, low price of $700 a head ?

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I was told this by a very old friend (owner of a $200+ million company) that if you would cheat at golf, you will cheat at life... To me that same holds true to Cory.... His credibility is zero with me now.

Very well said. I wonder if his old lady knew he was a fake? If she didnt, she does now! He gets to suffer the wrath of his old lady now for lying to her all this time. Forget about all the lying to the rest of the public. Erika is gonna give him his beat down that he so "honorably" deserves. Wonder how long before his business goes bankrupt. Lawsuits, lack of customers....... OUCH!

He made his bed, now he gets to sleep in it.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    I agree, his credibility is zero, but that doesn't give anyone the right to go on a witch hunt. File him under people you don't trust/won't train with and move on.

Witch "hunt" ???? This animal has already been identified. He is called a liar. Witches are fictional characters. People who claim to be in the service for valor or job reference are nothing less than a liar and deserve all the static they get! :rockwoot:

I being a US Navy vet take offense to douchebags claiming all their lies when this clown did not even make it through or to boot camp. There is no mixup nor any misunderstanings.....HE LIED. Wanna see a copy of my DD214? Which one would you like to see? Long form or the short form? :patriot:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Witch "hunt" ???? This animal has already been identified. He is called a liar. Witches are fictional characters. People who claim to be in the service for valor or job reference are nothing less than a liar and deserve all the static they get! :rockwoot:

I being a US Navy vet take offense to douchebags claiming all their lies when this clown did not even make it through or to boot camp. There is no mixup nor any misunderstanings.....HE LIED. Wanna see a copy of my DD214? Which one would you like to see? Long form or the short form? :patriot:

The short form will be fine.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    All you really see is the dark side of the moon and some other classified things.
    I don't think I can even see the dark side of the moon from behind the wall. At least I'm comfortably numb. I could have a cigar, and maybe find some crazy, shiny diamond from under the funky dung. Ummagumma! that'd be great if I weren't having one of my bad days.

Heh, the whippersnappers are gonna be like, "WTF?"

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I don't think I can even see the dark side of the moon from behind the wall. At least I'm comfortably numb. I could have a cigar, and maybe find some crazy, shiny diamond from under the funky dung. Ummagumma! that'd be great if I weren't having one of my bad days.

Heh, the whippersnappers are gonna be like, "WTF?"

I quit listening to Pink Floyd years ago.....too damn depressing.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark

Wish I were there!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom