• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think covert forgets which forum he's on sometimes. This one and the other site that runs fast and loose.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Then don't spend your money with him and he will whither on the vine...
    It'd be interesting to see how many posters in this thread have never spent a dime on training... :popcorn:

Your point is?

No point, just an observation relevant to flatlander's post above about not spending your money with Range Time if you don't care for them. A fair handful of posters in this thread wouldn't be spending any money on training regardless.

He just likes to pose that question from time to time because he's had some training and tends to look down his nose on those that have not.
    My apologies that you view my posts this way, friend. I will take your opinion under advisement for future posting.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Well cupcake, then you should've seen the other documents posted too. If you're so inclined as to know the meaning of the documents, then I'm sure you could file your own FOIA for his records and I'm sure you can get some more elaboration on that. You're taking just one thing into account, and that was the (1) document you're harping about. If you would loosen up your corset and add up all of the other findings, videos, pictures, and ridiculous stories from Cory himself, I just don't see how anyone can't come to the conclusion that he's full of it.

I know you said Cory's lying and his story is full of crap. Awesome, we're on the same page. Let's not purse swing back and forth over some worthless turd like Cory.
    cory.jpg

2dugjn.jpg

Back to the HNNNGGGHHHH
    Nice gif.

he may not be full of it, but he sure ain't empty either. No worries of me attending his courses. My teachers continue to be my old FM's and a few TM's.

Top Bottom