Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Agreed that we can slow it. I read an Italian study of Lupus patients and less than 3% of the over 8000 in Italy that where taking hydroxychloroquine even contracted covid-19.None where hospitalized and zero died even though they had lupus. The problem is most do not take it early and it is much less effective by the time someone actually tests positive or shows up at a hospital.

From what I have seen and read Auranofin is a better drug for most cases in the USA that show up only when they are ready to be admitted into the hospital.

Now there is a hydroxychloroquine shortage since all the politicians and doctors are taking it. So then they tell us it doesn't work so they can have it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Capture.jpg

Shame someone didn't knock his ****ing teeth down his throat.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/v...workers-shirt-after-being-asked-to-wear-mask/

Yeah...wish I'd have been there. Probably just another right wing nutcase

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Ignoring the question for now on whether china let this virus out "accidentally" or "intentionally".
    Why were they playing with it in the first place?

Dr. Fauci has some splaining to do...

[h=5]A month ago we reported that Chinese Doctor Shi Zhengli was part of a team working on a coronavirus project jointly with US doctors in 2014 before it was shut down by the DHS for being too risky.[/h][h=5]After the US research project was shut down, Dr. Shi continued her coronavirus research in Wuhan, China.[/h]

Doctor Shi Zhengli from China was part of a team, including Doctor Ralph S. Baric from North Carolina, that published an article in a 2015 edition of Nature Medicine.
    In the article they discussed bat coronaviruses that showed potential for human emergence. The article was published in 2015.

The HHS in 2014 sent a letter to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where they announced they were going to defund the program.
    After the work stopped in the US, the Chinese moved forward with the project and ran research and development in Wuhan at the Wuhan Virology Center. From Shi Zhengli’s papers and resume, it is clear that they successfully isolated the coronavirus in the lab and were actively experimenting with species to species transmission.
    It’s also important to note that back in 2017 we had solid intelligence about a viral leak in a high security Chinese virology R&D center that resulted in the SARS virus getting out and killing people.
    This information provides a basis that contradicts the theory that COVID-19 is a variant that just magically mutated in a bat in the wild and then jumped to a human when they ate a delicious bowl of bat soup.
    We then reported that the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, Hubei Province in China was hiring individuals for an ecological study of bat migration and virus transmission in November of 2019.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, dismissed theories that the Chinese coronavirus was created in a laboratory in Wuhan.
    “If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats and what’s out there now, [the scientific evidence] is very, very strongly leaning toward this could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated,” Fauci said in an interview with National Geographic published Monday.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/dr-fauci-says-wuhan-virus-likely-not-created-wuhan-lab-funded-millions-us-dollars/

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Agreed that we can slow it. I read an Italian study of Lupus patients and less than 3% of the over 8000 in Italy that where taking hydroxychloroquine even contracted covid-19.None where hospitalized and zero died even though they had lupus. The problem is most do not take it early and it is much less effective by the time someone actually tests positive or shows up at a hospital.

From what I have seen and read Auranofin is a better drug for most cases in the USA that show up only when they are ready to be admitted into the hospital.

I feel the key will be finding it early. From my observation the healthcare providers were not really addressing the early symptoms while focusing on the more critical patient. They could have done both and possibly kept the death rate down (slightly). I truly believe their focus on one group prevented them from addressing a different segment of society, with treatment, may have kept the critical/death rate down. We'll never know.

By politicizing the drugs, lives were lost.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    No 2 countries will ever agree anything and most want to kill each other but we're suppose to believe that all the world leaders got together and unanimously participated in a planetary conspiracy/cover-up just to gain power over their subjects?

Mmmmmmm - NO.

When it comes to billions of dollars involved, nothing surprises me anymore. I research every side of a subject and this is just one side. Never walk thru life with blinders on, you might just trip.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    "Do you want the bugaloo? Because this is how you get the bugaloo" - Tim Pool

[video=youtube_share;dd26kufxp6s]http://youtu.be/dd26kufxp6s[/video]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    "Do you want the bugaloo? Because this is how you get the bugaloo" - Tim Pool

[video=youtube_share;dd26kufxp6s]http://youtu.be/dd26kufxp6s[/video]

- armchair patriot #1; "Hey guys lets go show some force and open carry our AR-15's and wear chest rigs and stand string and show the government they can't push around small businesses and the people."

-armchair patriot #2's through 6; "(random grunting & chest bumps) yeah lets go. We will show'em"

- cops (in their armored vehicle); "stop this illegal activity under penis code: pandemic! you are all under arrest by order of the king. Surrender your firearms"

- Patriots #1 through 6; OK. Here you go, it's not loaded"

:ugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    - armchair patriot #1; "Hey guys lets go show some force and open carry our AR-15's and wear chest rigs and stand string and show the government they can't push around small businesses and the people."

-armchair patriot #2's through 6; "(random grunting & chest bumps) yeah lets go. We will show'em"

- cops (in their armored vehicle); "stop this illegal activity under penis code: pandemic! you are all under arrest by order of the king. Surrender your firearms"

+10.

Close the subject.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Probably.
    But it also proves the anti-gunner argument wrong, the one about them being law breakers looking for any excuse to start shooting.

IF I were the type to do that, I might plan further.
    Well, I was going to start a list, but seeing how either INGO will frown upon said list, or LEOs thinking I am attacking ALL LEOs, I guess I'll skip the anger and infraction.

Just the OCD from being a Reactor Operator makes me want to plan contingencies out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom