nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    How do you splain dis.....:dunno:

BOSTON — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now “actively looking into” results from universal COVID-19 testing at Pine Street Inn homeless shelter.

The broad-scale testing took place at the shelter in Boston’s South End a week and a half ago because of a small cluster of cases there.
    Of the 397 people tested, 146 people tested positive. Not a single one had any symptoms.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General...ck-397-tested-146-positives-0-sick/5-2319936/

Well the dead ones probably didn't show up there to be tested and maybe the ones with symptoms couldn't make it either. Maybe they were too serious or maybe they were beat up and thrown into Boston Harbor.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    https://pjmedia.com/culture/megan-f...-for-letting-child-play-with-neighbor-n386692
    New Normal: Wisconsin Cops Caught On Camera Threatening Mom For Letting Child Play With Neighbor

By Megan Fox Apr 29, 2020 8:29 PM EST

[video=youtube;RV83Zdvkk4M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV83Zdvkk4M[/video]

[video=youtube;kYXpZ3GFx4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYXpZ3GFx4k[/video]

We're going to "build a file on you".
    So, threatening someone who hasn't broken a law.

Thugs. Badged thugs.
    Videos like this just show how quickly our freedom will be zapped away. YES absolutely police WILL confiscate your guns and they will belittle you and treat you like a peasant while they do it.
    Defend the 2nd amendment with your life people or else you WILL become subjects.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Sweden has the highest per ca-pita death rate in northern Europe by over double and only 1/4 the testing of Norway. The chart is deaths per million of population.
    EXAU9s_WAAEVu1R

Maybe I’m misreading the graph, but the difference between 80 and 250 seems really big, until you divide both of those numbers by 1 million.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Maybe I’m misreading the graph, but the difference between 80 and 250 seems really big, until you divide both of those numbers by 1 million.

You can divide them both by any group size number you want and Sweden still has over three times as many dead people per group.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    People like making charts like this to keep folks panicked and to justify the decision to keep people under the heel of their governments.

Sweden chose to do a more measured and rational approach, and thus it's meme material.

The US is at 204 deaths per million.
    Sweden is at 264 deaths per million.

2.02 per 10,000 for US
    2.64 per 10,000 for Sweden

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Wouldn't this be because they are further along in the pandemic? Probably 3 timed closer to herd immunity?

You could very well be right, but nobody knows yet. They would need to know how many have been infected and survived. Then they would need to know if the survivors actually have immunity and how many it really takes to have "herd immunity".
    It would also be nice to know how long any immunity would last so they could know if said "herd immunity" would last a while or go away.

Most viruses do cause immunity in the survivors so there is a very hopeful chance that this one will too. And it would be nice if that immunity would last at least until a good vaccine was developed and tested and even better yet it could last for life.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I may be in the minority, so I am curious to hear from others who personally know someone who has either been confirmed to have COVID or worse, has died from it. I have seen a few posts from people here mentioning how their family or circle of friends has been affected, but it has not touched my social circle.

I do not know of a single person within my first degree circle of friends or family who has either been confirmed to have had it. My 88 year-old grandmother lost a friend, but I didn't personally know her. I had a co-worker whose friend tested positive, but again not someone I knew.

Am I an extreme outlier, or are there others that can't point to a single case within their personal social circle?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I may be in the minority, so I am curious to hear from others who personally know someone who has either been confirmed to have COVID or worse, has died from it. I have seen a few posts from people here mentioning how their family or circle of friends has been affected, but it has not touched my social circle.

I do not know of a single person within my first degree circle of friends or family who has either been confirmed to have had it. My 88 year-old grandmother lost a friend, but I didn't personally know her. I had a co-worker whose friend tested positive, but again not someone I knew.

Am I an extreme outlier, or are there others that can't point to a single case within their personal social circle?

I also dont know a single person that has been sick, tested positive, or died.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Craziness just continues, sample of the requirements to play golf in Carmel.
    https://www.wishtv.com/news/local-n...uch-flags-use-carts-retrieve-balls-from-cups/

• Golf Shop, Clubhouse and all restrooms must be closed
    • Take out service only with no entry into clubhouse by members
    • Walking only; No riding carts or push carts unless they are privately owned
    • No rakes in bunkers
    • Driving range closed
    • On course restrooms closed
    • No tee markers on golf course
    • No water coolers
    • No flagsticks
    • Staff cannot assist with handling bags/clubs
    • Holes must be filled so players don’t reach into hole for ball

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter