Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Housekeeping Post Here.

There is no Marshall Law, it is Martial Law. .

Oh, but there is! Here's a Gif to prove it. That's Gif with a hard "g." Ain't no such thing as jraphical. I don't care what the originator thinks. Bruce Jenner thinks he's a woman, too.

marshall.gif

Marshall Law

:rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I remember stories about Vietnam casualty counts and the... math... that went into them. I'm not sure governments have ever really cared about reliable numbers. :/

Speaking of which, Italy's mortality rate has busted through 10% based on the latest numbers.

They've also traced the possible origin of Italian and Spanish hotspots to be a Champions League soccer match on February 19. That match had about 40k people in close proximity to each other, and that was just during the game.

Every Lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth
    Sooner or later that debt is paid
    That is how a RBMK reactor core explodes

[video=youtube;ZBpDTkkfaMc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBpDTkkfaMc[/video]

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    While the MSM is blasting Trump over his comments about the malaria drugs and others, NY is quietly ordering millions of doses of these drugs and urging the FDA to fast track approve serological testing to determine who already has had the virus.

What a double standard...

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Housekeeping Post Here.

There is no Marshall Law, it is Martial Law. Calling out the next post with it wrong.

I will eat any crow for my incorrect predictions on the outcome of this situation, if you are posting that this is the apocalypse be prepared to eat that crow.

With the politicization of everything all sources are suspect, including WHO, CDC, and the like.

Since we had the hash out recently it is good not to see posts that someone you never met 7 connections removed said the world was ending have dried up here.

Carry on friends...

With many businesses dead or slowly dying, the owner of such a business might feel like it's the apocalypse, at least for them.[STRIKE] But I've been called out by bett[/STRIKE]... no, I won't say it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Pay no attention to the MSM right now. I don't watch Fox. I don't watch MSNBC. The news I get contains reasonable and unreasonable opinions. I look for trends in whatever facts are put forward.

Trump is doing fine. He's said some things that are hopes and dreams....and bull****. But there is a lot less bull**** than he normally puts out. I think he's doing OK and probably as well as anyone who is not a great orator. Will we be back to work by Easter? I don't think so. But it would be great if we were. Why can't we leave it at that?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The nature of health related issues is that the human body is very erratic in what it will tolerate.

The truth is smoking does not do the same to all people. Some chain smokers live to 90 with few issues, while some that never smoke die of those issues. Not everyone in the Chernobyl fallout footprint got cancer and died. The list goes on. Yet media cover this as if it does...

Moderation my friends...

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Why does this gif look like a Jraphical?
    giphy.gif

Oh, but there is! Here's a Gif to prove it. That's Gif with a hard "g." Ain't no such thing as jraphical. I don't care what the originator thinks. Bruce Jenner thinks he's a woman, too.

marshall.gif

Marshall Law

:rockwoot:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Pay no attention to the MSM right now. I don't watch Fox. I don't watch MSNBC. The news I get contains reasonable and unreasonable opinions. I look for trends in whatever facts are put forward.

Trump is doing fine. He's said some things that are hopes and dreams....and bull****. But there is a lot less bull**** than he normally puts out. I think he's doing OK and probably as well as anyone who is not a great orator. Will we be back to work by Easter? I don't think so. But it would be great if we were. Why can't we leave it at that?

The rep system let me rep you again my friend.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    We are beginning to see other qualified Dr's saying that the models are "orders of magnitude too high". Two Stanford professors had an article in WSJ explaining just that. An Oxford epidemiologist also has made similar comments in international media.

I pray that you and the docs you mentioned are right.
    I believe we are still in for some rough times pandemic-wise and economy-wise but hopefully not to the level of the doomsday pushers.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Look at you, you you you Trumper!!!

Knew you'd come around to the right side. Just too smart to side with the others... ;)

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

:faint:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

And right on cue, here comes Lawrence "not a doctor" O'Donnell.

MSNBC’s O’Donnell Predicts ‘Millions’ Will Die if Churches ‘Packed’ on Easter

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Thanks for a honest and fair assessment. I think history will show Trump did very well as our leader through this. Government is never perfect. Our government should have been much more prepared for a pandemic than they were. But this isn't just 1 or 2 or maybe not even 3 administrations faults. It's a failure over many decades.
    I think they've dont amazingly well with what they've had up to this point. I think the W.H.O. is to blame for downplaying covid19 so much early on. I think they kept many countries from taking early proper precautions. Trump stopping the flights from China so early I do truly believed saved this country many lives but also a possible depression. We aren't out of this yet, but I think the light at the end of the tunnel can be seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom