• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I did here from friends that waited for an emergency to stock up on ammo and guns that ammo is about out at most locations unless u buy a gun then u can buy 2 boxes.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    maybe we should have a separate thread for rich and famous test results!

It could get longer than this one and be even less relevant!

This is in no way meant to be interpreted as an attempt to censor your posting such things in this thread.

My question would have been more toward whether a senator can participate in proceedings and vote remotely, given that the House is trying to pass their Christmas list as a coronavirus response and the Republican margin in the senate is only +3, one of whom is Mitt Romney

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I’m going to show both my ignorance of how medicines are tested and approved and my desperate hope for this thing to end as soon as possible. As I read about this treatment, it sounds promising and it sounds like some other countries are using it successfully (as read in other articles, not just this one). It sounds like the side effects are fairly benign for most people for the approved uses. So my question is, if this disease is as bad as we’re told it iS, why not start rolling this out now? Unless you’re already in some know group that this will hurt you, what would it hurt?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/fda_must_approve_hydroxychloroquine_now.html

I believe the 'Gautret Study' they are referencing repeatedly is the one that Mssr Gautret issued a statement about, saying he had nothing to do with the study, his name shouldn't be on it and asking to have his name removed. The study purported to be of a small cohort (36 people, I believe - 20 treated, 16 controls) with high degree of efficacy. The drama surrounding the study does not disprove it, but certainly seems to require skepticism.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    So, looking at the SBA for small business help, loans, loans, loans. How do I know how much to borrow if I don’t know when I’ll be able to return to work? 2 weeks, 2 months, 6 months? Meanwhile, payments haven’t stopped...:xmad:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Press conference now: FEMA Director stressed the National Guard called up is under Title 32 (State control). FEMA is funding the call-up.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    So, looking at the SBA for small business help, loans, loans, loans. How do I know how much to borrow if I don’t know when I’ll be able to return to work? 2 weeks, 2 months, 6 months? Meanwhile, payments haven’t stopped...:xmad:

If it's low interest, get as much as you can. You can always pay it back without spending it. With that said, I know absolutely nothing about SBA loans. Best of luck with it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    If it's low interest, get as much as you can. You can always pay it back without spending it. With that said, I know absolutely nothing about SBA loans. Best of luck with it.

Right now it sits at 3.75%, but maybe I’m considered non profit now, and I could get 2.75%? What’s the monthly on $2 Million? Go big or go home I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom