• Status
    Not open for further replies.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I’ll raise a glass with you! An acquaintance of mine is a Republic Flight Attendant, not sure if she’s working or not?

Depends on how high up the list she is in seniority, I am pretty sure their flights have been reduced by half at least. Delta will not hesitate to cut them off at the knees either before much longer to get a bigger piece of the bailout. If this crap continues, I would estimate they may have another month or two before going belly up if they are not slashing staff by 50% pretty soon already. A few more months and I will be shocked if any regionals survive.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Depends on how high up the list she is in seniority, I am pretty sure their flights have been reduced by half at least. Delta will not hesitate to cut them off at the knees either before much longer to get a bigger piece of the bailout. If this crap continues, I would estimate they may have another month or two before going belly up if they are not slashing staff by 50% pretty soon already. A few more months and I will be shocked if any regionals survive.

I haven’t listened to every Trump Coronavirus update but I heard parts of this one today. I was glad that at least one reporter asked him at what point we can turn the economy back on. It will be interesting to watch and see how much pain people will be willing to take before they start trying to throw the bit.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The government has prepared a giant **** sandwich, and forced us to take a bite. The least the ****ing Dems could do is hold their noses and take a bite as well. I’m betting congressional wages are still being paid, and a few of ‘em probably made a mint dumping and buying stock with inside info.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yet another revision

hi-****ing-larious

ETwbFKfUwAE8cJ9

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’ll raise a glass with you! An acquaintance of mine is a Republic Flight Attendant, not sure if she’s working or not?
    Buddy of mine is a pilot. He’s in quarantine right now, they had him flying to Seattle for 8 days, and now he’s running a 101 temp. He was supposed to get his results back Wednesday, still haven’t got his results. Now his wife is sick and in quarantine with him, she works for a pharmacy. Her work was trying to get her to come to work, he said her manager told her to “wear a mask” until her results come in showing she’s positive. WTF

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Yet another revision

hi-****ing-larious

ETwbFKfUwAE8cJ9

I have seen this over an over the past 2 months. I post a link to an article,someone replies about what i quoted or mentioned from the article. Go and look and sure enough it has been changed,edited,re-titled,has new authors,and barely if at all mentions the same information.That is if it does not just disappear altogether.

Reminds me of the book 1984...but we live it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Buddy of mine is a pilot. He’s in quarantine right now, they had him flying to Seattle for 8 days, and now he’s running a 101 temp. He was supposed to get his results back Wednesday, still haven’t got his results. Now his wife is sick and in quarantine with him, she works for a pharmacy. Her work was trying to get her to come to work, he said her manager told her to “wear a mask” until her results come in showing she’s positive. WTF

Now that’s just reckless.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    The government has prepared a giant **** sandwich, and forced us to take a bite. The least the ****ing Dems could do is hold their noses and take a bite as well. I’m betting congressional wages are still being paid, and a few of ‘em probably made a mint dumping and buying stock with inside info.
    Caught just a little of the TV presser, and some little chippie ***** asked the President if he had also sold off stock before the crash. Paraphrasing as best I can, he said, "Honey, I don't own stocks - I own things. Other people own stocks in me".

Thought I'd fall off my chair. The scary part is, these Dem-wits will never stop this **** .... ever. America's only hope is that rational people will be as strong willed as these evil ones.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Caught just a little of the TV presser, and some little chippie ***** asked the President if he had also sold off stock before the crash. Paraphrasing as best I can, he said, "Honey, I don't own stocks - I own things. Other people own stocks in me".

That's one of the most baller things I've ever heard anyone say... and I didn't even hear it.

Trump needs an INGO account so I can rep him.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Is this about the virus or have we moved on about the restructuring of America. Notice the removal of all flags and the gold fringe is still there for now with only the American flag and the seal is gone and only displays the White House? Oh wait go back to sleep. I’m sure we are not ready for reality. :tinfoil:.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I have seen this over an over the past 2 months. I post a link to an article,someone replies about what i quoted or mentioned from the article. Go and look and sure enough it has been changed,edited,re-titled,has new authors,and barely if at all mentions the same information.That is if it does not just disappear altogether.

Reminds me of the book 1984...but we live it.

Yep. The Ministry of Truth would approve.

I'm actually rereading 1984 right now since life has slowed down so much this past week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom