• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You guys are just jealous of the coolness of their moves...

2013227526274_hoodslide-500x388_4_15_496_373.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Don't miss the fact that one had a gun drawn and another tried to break their window. Psychopaths. I'm not unconvinced this wouldn't have been a valid self-defense situation.

They thought they were trying to be abducted by 6 gang members in a dark parking lot.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I'm usually on the side of the LEO's but in this case, the 6 of them deserve immediate termination and a tort lawsuit that bankrupts them.

6 on 1 is ridiculous. The charges alleged are ridiculous. Their actions an embarrassment to leo's everywhere.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    J. Neil Schulman had this to say about it:

J Neil Schulman

Would one of my friends in the UVA area please find out who the attorney is for this student charged with multiple felonies to cover up a total snafu by government officials and get the information to her that since her civil rights were violated under United States Code Title 18 Section 242 she is entitled to both criminal charges and a civil action against these authorities who violated her civil rights under color of law, charges which these officials may not defend with government money -- and that they are both criminally liable and civilly liable -- so the defense can cost them their houses, pensions, and savings?
    What say our resident ambulance chasers, does she have a case using this suggestion?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Bottled-water purchase leads to night in jail for UVa student - The Daily Progress: News

That quote was left out of the link mrjarrell posted, but lets be sure to form an opinon before we know both sides of the story.

Can you offer any conceivable circumstances in which the action by the police either in concept or form would be acceptable, especially given the absence of wrong-doing? Can you offer any conceivable circumstances in which fending off an attack by unknown persons rightly leads to multiple felony charges?

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    Each one of these C-suckers needs to be deported to some sh*thole I have served in, never to be allowed back into the states. The incompetence of gov officials astounds me over and over. The real issue is, if a bunch of plainclothes a**hats tried this crap with me, I would be dead and they would be on paid vacation!:xmad:

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    Can you offer any conceivable circumstances in which the action by the police either in concept or form would be acceptable, especially given the absence of wrong-doing? Can you offer any conceivable circumstances in which fending off an attack by unknown persons rightly leads to multiple felony charges?

Can you offer any conceivable reason for making a judgement on a situation in which you were neither present nor offered any sustainable FACT?

Oh wait... Now that I think about it, you might choose to believe the [news story] as fact when it's anti-LEO but not when it's anti-second amendment. I keep forgetting the ever present double standard on INGO.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Bottled-water purchase leads to night in jail for UVa student - The Daily Progress: News

That quote was left out of the link mrjarrell posted, but lets be sure to form an opinon before we know both sides of the story.

Charlottesville Commonwealth's Attorney Dave Chapman read Daly's account and said it was factually consistent.

"It wouldn't be the right thing to do to prosecute this," he said

?

Seems anyone who REALLY read the article knows BOTH sides.

ABC guys get all thuggy . Lucky she and her passenger are still ALIVE!

Last edited:

DFM914

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    All 6 officers should be fired and sued by the young lady. Also sue the employer of these 6 morons.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Can you offer any conceivable reason for making a judgement on a situation in which you were neither present nor offered any sustainable FACT?

Oh wait... Now that I think about it, you might choose to believe the [news story] as fact when it's anti-LEO but not when it's anti-second amendment. I keep forgetting the ever present double standard on INGO.
    We know both sides, their side dropped all charges because they were 100% in the wrong

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Elizabeth Daly said she and her friends were "terrified" when a man and woman in street clothes began knocking on her car windows in the darkened Harris Teeter parking lot. Their badges were unidentifiable, she said in a written statement after her court date Thursday.

When Daly slipped her keys into the ignition to crack the windows, a male agent yanked at the door handle, banged on the window and yelled at the women to exit the vehicle, said Daly's front-seat passenger, who asked not to be identified.

She was on edge after a night spent listening to sexual assault survivors tell their stories at a Take Back the Night event on UVa Grounds and said she had already noticed the man staring at her and her friends as they walked to their car in the back of the parking lot carrying supplies for an Alzheimer's Association benefit.

When he began to yell, other men positioned themselves around the car and the woman yelled at Daly to "go, go go," court records state. One drew a gun. Another jumped onto the hood of the car as Daly and her friends dialed 911 to report the incident, according to the records. The women apologized repeatedly minutes later when they stopped for a car with lights and sirens on, prosecutors said.
    Outcry over ABC bust of UVa student grows

Top Bottom