• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Wow.

I'm sure if it had been an ATF agent you would have been leading the ppm squad.

Very possibly. But, it wasn't.

I am very vigorous in my contempt for cops who abuse their authority. I'm much kinder now than I was when I wore a badge, and sent some of those kind to jail. Most ATF agents I dealt with professionally were not good cops, and their actions have earned my contempt.

However, I do not lump all cops in with the bad guys, any more than I lump every customer who comes to my store with a gun in with gangsters. You occasionally seem to be capable of intelligence, try to understand the fact that it's possible to call out bad cops, without calling out ALL cops ALL the time like some do. A cop got shot protecting citizens, and all some of you can do is find a reason to ***** about cops.

It's pathetic, childish, and revolting conduct. If you aren't smart enough to figure out the difference between calling out and attacking misconduct, and just hating cops because you are a mentally half grown nitwit in an adult body, give up guns, and get a keeper.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

I am very vigorous in my contempt for cops who abuse their authority. I'm much kinder now than I was when I wore a badge, and sent some of those kind to jail. Most ATF agents I dealt with professionally were not good cops, and their actions have earned my contempt.

However, I do not lump all cops in with the bad guys, any more than I lump every customer who comes to my store with a gun in with gangsters. You occasionally seem to be capable of intelligence, try to understand the fact that it's possible to call out bad cops, without calling out ALL cops ALL the time like some do. A cop got shot protecting citizens, and all some of you can do is find a reason to ***** about cops.

It's pathetic, childish, and revolting conduct. If you aren't smart enough to figure out the difference between calling out and attacking misconduct, and just hating cops because you are a mentally half grown nitwit in an adult body, give up guns, and get a keeper.
    DAMN!!!
    I'm out of rep!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I get it Joe. You are the only one professional enough to criticize cops. Us lowly peons need to know our place. My point in this thread had nothing to do with the op or any law enforcement for that matter. I responded about the constant dog piling of any who dares posting about a cop. I think ATF consumer had a valid point about the sgt's quote and you guys read way more into his post than he intended.

I'll bow out of this thread. You guys can continue on with your rep fest now.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    :n00b:
    I get it Joe. You are the only one professional enough to criticize cops. Us lowly peons need to know our place. My point in this thread had nothing to do with the op or any law enforcement for that matter. I responded about the constant dog piling of any who dares posting about a cop. I think ATF consumer had a valid point about the sgt's quote and you guys read way more into his post than he intended.

One rep is a "Rep Fest"?????? :n00b: :n00b: :n00b:
    What the "F" ever!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    derailment.jpg

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy

You are so right...As I have still not been shown any bashing that I did...just saying I'm bashing just doesn't qualify as bashing...some on here just have a problem with anyone with different opinions than theirs. I do not fall under the descriptive in which Joe expressed...I have no reason or purpose to bash LEOs...only question what I don't agree with....but that isn't acceptable to some on here:rolleyes:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Way too many people get way too upset over simple discussion on various topics on here...lighten up everyone, it's a discussion and nothing more. No need to get all nasty and call names. Have a drink :cheers:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    It has been my experience that most negative people of LEO's are ones who have always wanted to be one but somehow came out short. Or they are the person that all LEO's know by name when a call comes out because they are always getting busted for this or that. Of course you have some that will always hate anyone or anything that potentially exercises control over them such as cops,judges or laws and rules. Not sure why.

As for more cops responding to a officer shot versus a person shot, it all depends. A person shot at a bar that has a bad reputation. Yea you will get a response but not the same response as for a LEO working security at that same bar. A person shot at a home that has had numerous runs over the years (Crack House) vs a LEO shot at the same home after responding to a call will get a different response. People that intentionally put themselves in bad areas for entertainment or to further their drug usage and get shot in the process get a different response. They will have a adequate response but not a overwhelming one. On the other hand a grandmother shot after a home invasion will get the world coming. It all depends on the circumstances IMO. It is not to complicated and it is not some sort of conspiracy.

Thankfully I have never been on a officer shot call. I have been on numerous person shot calls in scum bag locations. It is just a call IMO. On a cop being shot/down call I will be burning up some road to get there. That is just the way it is, like it or not.

Top Bottom